• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South park's episode tonight was about the upcoming console war [Part 3 = Tonight]

Loved, loved, loved this episode. South Park is great with poking fun at geek culture in general (Wii launch/atheists, World of Warcraft, Anime) and this was no exception.

Really enjoyed the Game of Thrones + Console wars tie-ins. Seems a lot of people caught the Princess Zelda reference, but anybody else catch the Star Fox entrance? "No it's not, it's the Garden of Andross"

The episode was pretty damn good, and I love that they're giving it the multi-episode treatment. They're no doubt building towards something pretty epic. The odds are heavily in the Xbox One's favor, though, cause they have Cartman. However, I have a funny feeling that Stan's father will end up being the wildcard and could tip the battle towards either side lol.

Also love Kenny basically being Khaleesi and a dragon instead being a rat haha. South Park, I never get tired of this show.

BigDug13

I love the jabs at their delayed game, Obsidian, and preorder dollars as well.

It seems like they were going to do this series of episodes around this time no matter what, and it probably bummed them out that their game won't be releasing around this time featuring these same GoT-inspired RPG characters since it would have been the perfect tie-in. But now releasing sometime in 2014?

Sucks.

The episode was pretty damn good, and I love that they're giving it the multi-episode treatment. They're no doubt building towards something pretty epic. The odds are heavily in the Xbox One's favor, though, cause they have Cartman. However, I have a funny feeling that Stan's father will end up being the wildcard and could tip the battle towards either side lol.

Also love Kenny basically being Khaleesi and a dragon instead being a rat haha. South Park, I never get tired of this show.

This is south park

Neither the Xbox or the PS4 will "win"

They'll pull some crazy 3rd option out of their ass like the Wii U

Dorygrant

I loved the episode. I actually caught it by coincidence and was surprised to see a new episode. Wow, I really want to see how it turns out!

I loved the part when Cartman and Kenny were having a moment in the garden... Which turned out to be an old dude's backyard lol

aravuus

Brack Friday Bunduru turned this into my favorite episode of this (not-very good so far) season. Loved every second of it!

The Cowboy

loved everything about this episode, absolutely classic except the comment about Xbox having a better framerate (wth?)... anyone know if the cliffhanger will continue next week or in the game?

Remember how quickly they put this show together (they do it in 1 week, and this episode would have begun just over a week ago), earlier this week it was stated in certain reviews how the Xbox one has a better framerate in Ghosts.

This to me was clearly a gibe at that.

Gorillaz

Lol yea neither xbox nor ps4 will win in the end.

It will either be the Wii U or they will say fuck it and nothing wins

Sadist

Still, the concept of Black Friday and the yearly vids about it hitting Youtube still make my head boggle. People over there are really into holiday shopping man.

hopefully the show will end with everyone finding out how weak the xboned is and they all go for the PS4. for once i hope the show will do something thats actually true

neshcom

Banned
hopefully the show will end with everyone finding out how weak the xboned is and they all go for the PS4. for once i hope the show will do something thats actually true
Terrance and Phillip will come out and explain what DDR5 RAM is and why your household investment of a game console is better served with Sony. Comedy gold.

From Stick of Truth, but it's the same outfit he was wearing at the end:
EcHIbm4.png

Completely tuned that out lol

I kept noticing the rat petting and then the way it zoomed in on it at the end.

Top Bottom