• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spencer: We Have Just Signed Exclusives That Won’t Be Ready for 2-3 Years, No Point i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh, no facts. Just hopes and dreams now... and blind belief in our lord and saviour Spencer.

giphy.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Passing along Bioware and driving Bungie to the point of wanting to go independent.

Thinking about it if microsoft allowed Bungie to do their own thing just like Sony does with naughty dog, Destiny would have been xbox exclusive. The Last of Us would have never existed if Sony behaved like microsoft with their internal studios. I wish Spencer could see this but he rather have his studios pump out gears, forza, halo every year or other year.

//DEVIL//

Sorry to raise this up but I was thinking about it for few days.what he said.. does that mean we won't see big exclusives till like 2019 ? If that's the case, isn't PS5 will be around the corner ?

MS really dropped the ball with exclusives games. Honestly what reason would one buy an Xbox if he doesn't like forza ? Crackdown ? I loved the first and hated the second and there is no way that is a system seller. I will still preorder Xbox one x when it's available but I highly doubt I would buy it if they didn't show something by year end. Otherwise I will just play the game on PC.

I wanted the Xbox one for Xbox 360 games and better multiplatform games . But that isn't enough to spend 500 on the console.

Edit: to put things in perspective, my Xbox one games I own are sunset overdrive, Halo 5 and 1 to 4. Rare replay, GoW and killer instinct. That's a total of 6 games.thst are exclusives since it was released in 2013. There is a total of 4 exclusives I own on switch and the console didn't complete 6 months plus 3 games I want for the system too. Not even gonna count the PS4 games I own that are exclusives .

Not a royal to a console or a company . But MS need to show something really soon

blakep267

Sorry to raise this up but I was thinking about it for few days.what he said.. does that mean we won't see big exclusives till like 2019 ? If that's the case, isn't PS5 will be around the corner ?

MS really dropped the ball with exclusives games. Honestly what reason would one buy an Xbox if he doesn't like forza ? Crackdown ? I loved the first and hated the second and there is no way that is a system seller. I will still preorder Xbox one x when it's available but I highly doubt I would buy it if they didn't show something by year end. Otherwise I will just play the game on PC.

I wanted the Xbox one for Xbox 360 games and better multiplatform games . But that isn't enough to spend 500 on the console.
What reason would someone have to buy any system if they don't like the games

Also let's not act like bundles games aren't the real system sellers. The PS4 will have Destiny cOD and maybe Battlefront bundles at$249. The Xbox will likely have Assassins creed and Mordor bundles at $249. All are going to sell out this holiday like they do every year

//DEVIL//

What reason would someone have to buy any system if they don't like the games

Also let's not act like bundles games aren't the real system sellers. The PS4 will have Destiny cOD and maybe Battlefront bundles at$249. The Xbox will likely have Assassins creed and Mordor bundles at $249. All are going to sell out this holiday like they do every year

I like Xbox exclusives I just don't like racing games outside of futurstic racing games like f zero fast rmx and wipe out. So that means forza is out. But I love Halo and crackdown ( at least the later in theory, the E3 gameplay was ok at best )

Also MS had big exclusives I still own brand new sealed on Xbox 360 like blue dragon and lost odyssy .

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
We should start to see these games soon. Third party exclusives for the console launch. Though there's always the chance that whatever studio they signed deals with was already bought and is just part of their first party lineup now.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
We should start to see these games soon. Third party exclusives for the console launch. Though there's always the chance that whatever studio they signed deals with was already bought and is just part of their first party lineup now.

Just curious, how did you necro this? Searched for the specific thread or having it bookmarked?

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

Nice. and when they are announced i cant wait to see the new threads about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom