• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spend $100 on PSN get $15 back in February

Slaythe

Well shit I bought two games on different psn...

Ok tell me, I just bought Horizon on american psn.

If I buy last guardian, do I get it ? Was it 100 in one go ? Or in the month ?

And is the offer up on EU store too ?

Mikey Jr.

I can't not go digital now on Horizon. Damn.

So just a question, lets say I buy a game thats 70 bucks (in Canada), and the tax goes up to 80. So that 10 dollar tax is part of the promotion right? I only have to spend 20 now?

watdaeff4

If no great sales this week
and there usually isn't when they run this promo
, I'm going to go for Nioh and Horizon.

ZeroX03

Banned
Well shit I bought two games on different psn...

Ok tell me, I just bought Horizon on american psn.

If I buy last guardian, do I get it ? Was it 100 in one go ? Or in the month ?

And is the offer up on EU store too ?

It's $100 within the promotion period, not all at once.

US only.

Excellent time to get Nier!

Honestly, this might be the truth for me.That and something else that comes out soon that I'm sure I'll want will put me there, for sure.

So now... wait for Black Box Edition at squeenix store to be available, preorder from Amazon for $20 off or this...

DAMMIT

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I can't not go digital now on Horizon. Damn.

So just a question, lets say I buy a game thats 70 bucks (in Canada), and the tax goes up to 80. So that 10 dollar tax is part of the promotion right? I only have to spend 20 now?

1) PSN doesnt charge tax

2) Game prices are $80 in Canada

Interested to see which games will be on sale this week. Hopefully there will be a title or two I'm interested in that can bump a cart with a $79CAD new release up to the $100 mark.

I'll make it happen either way, though. I always take advantage of this promotion.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Shit, I pre-ordered Horizon over the weekend and forgot about this deal!!!!!!!

May as well go with Nier+Persona 5 I suppose to take advantage.

I want to buy Mafia 3 as it's on sale for 29.99, promo ends on 2/21 though... will this game still be on sale by the time this 15 back promo begins? I'm tempted to wait 3 hours...

Anyone know?

Magnus

If only digital pricing were better for newer games. I wish Overwatch PS4 were on sale...

Also, how does this work exactly -- do you spend $100 to get $15 credited to your account for your next purchase? Or does your checkout cart that's over $100 get credited $15 automatically, leaving you with only needing to pay $85?

If only digital pricing were better for newer games. I wish Overwatch PS4 were on sale...

Also, how does this work exactly -- do you spend $100 to get $15 credited to your account for your next purchase? Or does your checkout cart that's over $100 get credited $15 automatically, leaving you with only needing to pay $85?

You will get a $15 code in about 30 days (sometimes more, sometimes less). There's lots of digital sales! There might be one this week.

I want to buy Mafia 3 as it's on sale for 29.99, promo ends on 2/21 though... will this game still be on sale by the time this 15 back promo begins? I'm tempted to wait 3 hours...

Anyone know?
It should remain on sale until the store refreshes, which won't be until about 11 hours from now.

Tizoc

Thanks.

Also I just noticed, feb 21.

I preordered it today, so I guess the 20. Gonna assume that disqualify me ? Oh well.

Are you in the US? Because you may have bought it on the 20th :V

So, should I pre-order MEA and Nier now or is the deal not up yet? Didn't see anything on store.

You have the length of 1 week.
Just hold off til Wednesday or the 27th and then make your purchase.
Why are you ina rush? You're not getting it in early March, you get the code by Mid March.

You have the length of 1 week.
Just hold off til Wednesday or the 27th and then make your purchase.
Why are you ina rush? You're not getting it in early March, you get the code by Mid March.
Hahaha, no real rush. I had credits in my account and was just wondering if I could buy the games now.

Wondering if I should pre-order the Deluxe Edition of Horizon and something 30 dollars, or the Normal, and a 40 dollar game?

Is the Deluxe edition content even worth it? or will the content be very quickly outclasses?

Tizoc

Wondering if I should pre-order the Deluxe Edition of Horizon and something 30 dollars, or the Normal, and a 40 dollar game?

Is the Deluxe edition content even worth it? or will the content be very quickly outclasses?

Eh give it a few months and you'll see the Season Pass discounted.

You got many other options to spend your money on
Yakuza 0
Gravity Rush 2
Nioh
Ys Origin
Yakuza 0
Crash Tirlogy
Yooka Laylee

To name a few, assuming you don't own any of those.

graywolf323

I hope preorders for some March games go up when the store updates

Danganronpa 1 + 2 & Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 alone would get me to the $100 for this

Eh give it a few months and you'll see the Season Pass discounted.

You got many other options to spend your money on
Yakuza 0
Gravity Rush 2
Nioh
Ys Origin
Yakuza 0
Crash Tirlogy
Yooka Laylee

To name a few, assuming you don't own any of those.

Yeah good point! I'd have to trade a ton of games for the credit, but whenever I see this Promo I want to take it because i really prefer Digital!

Dying to play Yakuza 0!

Laws00

Nothing worth 100 total coming out besides Horizon zero dawn for me.

And i'm not pre ordering Nier till next week in March close to release

Horizon Digital Deluxe Edition + Mass Effect Digital Deluxe Edition to get $15 to my next 1-Year PSN membership. Sounds great to me.

Pompadour

So this is up now?

I guess since Nioh has completely taken hold of my life I'll buy the Season Pass. Probably get the Tekken 7 Deluxe Edition, too.

NHale

So this is not yet live, is it?

The website page says it counts every purchase since 00h01 of February 21, so it is live. They just aren't showing it on the store because they updated it on the afternoon. But unless you really have to, it's always wise to wait until tomorrow to start purchasing games.

Sony and clocks are never a good mixture.

I'd wait til the store updates and you see a banner or get an email about it.
Otherwise it might not go through and you'll have to call them to fix it and fuck that.

NewDust

The website page says it counts every purchase since 00h01 of February 21, so it is live. They just aren't showing it on the store because they updated it on the afternoon. But unless you really have to, it's always wise to wait until tomorrow to start purchasing games.

Sony and clocks are never a good mixture.

This... Unless there is a game currently on sale that you want, there is no reason to chance it.

Top Bottom