• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Lore Update: Squid Sister Stories (Look What You Did Marie Fans!)

D.Lo

Squid Civil War.

Pretty sure they will make up as the ending of the single player campaign and join forces to defeat Octolings again.

I wonder if you can even play as Marie?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Callie fans stay losing, Marie got a doll of herself.
C-T4h9ZXYAALd_0.jpg:large

What the fuck is this Marie and Trump comparison?

/shrug

I always see prefferers of Callie do the hot takes like it's Forbes first, though resorting to politics for this kind of stuff... you people are better than that.

Even though both Squid Sisters don't really add much, if anything, to the gameplay.

As much as I'm hyped for Callie and Marie to return, I REALLY hope there's a duo of Octolings as rivals this time. Or just more stars of that universe that actually make an appearance.

Basically I just want something like this:

ouendan2_cs_0208_zpsc50c3870.jpg

Callie will have her revenge! Just you wait...

I do like the idea of Octoling idols,
though. They could make for a neat rival group.

that would be neat indeed, if cuttlefish can have granddaughters. why not Octavio?

and there is quite a bit of fanart of it too.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837761&page=33

Seik

Banned
I never was into that stuff, but now it's getting to me now that they're making this cannon.

WTF.

Callie deserved the win btw, she reminds me of Bayo.

Doorman

...Kind of funny how in its sophomore effort, Splatoon as an online multiplayer title is already gaining way more grounded and nuanced storytelling and more character-driven backstory than any Mario game since...what, the first Galaxy's storybook?

I love that they're getting even more fully-invested in the world-building for the sequel, adding this with the squid sisters, adding the part-time job aspect with Salmon Run, constantly discussing the real two-year gap between the two games, and all. It's all a great way to keep people interested in the IP.

Top Bottom