• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 |OT| Fresh Squids 2 Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, according to the tracking, BB delivered my copy a day early! Always hear about that happening to other people, but this is a first for me.

Guess it makes up for them being late with ARMS. Looking forward to jumping in once I get off work!

All ready to play online with voice chat!

acEABNm.jpg

Lol good one

I'm firing this game up as soon as my daughter goes to bed. Hype!

Arthos

I'll add more peeps later! My number was added to the spreadsheet!

Anyone from Miami have a GameStop having a midnight release?

javac

Played for a few hours, my eyes are very tired but I'm loving it so far. I seem to be getting more kills (8 to 10 kills a match) compared to my performance in Splatoon 1, might be the Splattershot Jr, that gun ain't bad at all.

I'm really considering getting one of those gooseneck bedside holders so I can perform better in bed, I'll sit up for now!

Also need a battery pack so my Switch lasts longer in bed.

13ruce

Banned
Fuck my ADHD i am so excited i can't even sleep:( nearly 2 AM here (cest eu)

Waitin on post delivery lol but that's like 12-13 hours off fml;P

phanphare

Banned
Played for a few hours, my eyes are very tired but I'm loving it so far. I seem to be getting more kills (8 to 10 kills a match) compared to my performance in Splatoon 1, might be the Splattershot Jr, that gun ain't bad at all.

I'm really considering getting one of those gooseneck bedside holders so I can perform better in bed, I'll sit up for now!

Also need a battery pack so my Switch lasts longer in bed.

you get assists this go around so kills should be up

MrMephistoX

So midnight EST/9PST pretty standard for digital and Nintendo? I remember Arms coming out right on the dot but wasn't sure if that was a fluke or the norm.

OCD Guy

Anyone else playing handheld mode only?

Me. I've not even taken the dock out of the box lol. I prefer thinking of the switch as a balls out powerful handheld than a weak console.

I just tried online and I'm struggling here. What the hell does ink armour do? I assume it's armour right (obviously!!) but it ain't doing shit as I'm still getting killed lol.

I honestly feel no difference with armour enabled. That can't be right.

JonnyKong

Is there any way at all I can submit a drawing without having to post it to Facebook first? I just don't see why this is necessary. I might be missing something really obvious mind.

javac

you get assists this go around so kills should be up

Nice! I haven't really read about any of the QOL improvements because...they had me at Splatoon 2 but finally seeing all the little improvements and tweaks are nice. Splatshot Jr is still a pretty good gun, not a fan of the special tho compared to others.

BooJoh

I haven't seen the .52 Gal in any preview/promo material. Someone please tell me the .52 Gal is still in.

So midnight EST/9PST pretty standard for digital and Nintendo? I remember Arms coming out right on the dot but wasn't sure if that was a fluke or the norm.

Yeah, usually pretty much on the dot for first party titles.

Thanks for that I'll try, although do you know where the Caribbean falls under in terms of region under Nintendo? It might be as above as to why you're able to make purchases from the US store.

I'd assume NA. With 3DS and Wii U, I could never use my card on the US store, no matter what. Only the Canadian store would work, and I believe that was the case with many people in South America as well. Now with the Switch, the US eShop works.

13ruce

Banned
Is there any way at all I can submit a drawing without having to post it to Facebook first? I just don't see why this is necessary. I might be missing something really obvious mind.

Make a throwaway twitter account.
That's the only easy solution so far.

phanphare

Banned
Nice! I haven't really read about any of the QOL improvements because...they had me at Splatoon 2 but finally seeing all the little improvements and tweaks are nice. Splatshot Jr is still a pretty good gun, not a fan of the special tho compared to others.

what special does it have? ink armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom