• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle Announced for July 21, Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons Autumn

redcrayon

I'm scared that by the end of the Switch's run, I'm going to have a drawer filled with multi-colored Joycons.
Yeah, while I can see them not selling multiple Switch consoles to the same person, their sales of joycons are going to be a huge money spinner for them.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Nintendo has really found their market in some of you guys. They are going to be seeing green with those controllers.

Iacobellis

Wait, the bundle isn't coming to north america?
That's disappointing. Guess I'll just pick up the red and blue switch. If extra joycons weren't so expensive I might've considered grabbing those watermelon joycons.

Nothing has been announced yet, so there's a chance.

So what's the over/under on the opposite colors for those JoyCons so we can have a fully Neon Green or Neon Pink Switch? They gotta do the opposite colors, right??

Inotti

Ah that's too bad. Oh well, I can wait for the later western release then

You can just buy the travel adapter from your local store. All Switch power supplies are universal (100-240vac 50/60hz) so they will work anywhere with a simple travel adapter. :)

Metalmarc

Fuck you Nintendo, dont Neeed a Switch just yet,

Must resissssssst

But its Spatoon

Must wait till Christmas

Argrgrhrhrhhhehhhhh

Hey would you guys buy a whole full priced console, say if you only ended up with 3-4 games? (Chances are i'd buy many more anyways)

Fuck you Nintendo, dont Neeed a Switch just yet,

Must resissssssst

But its Spatoon

Must wait till Christmas

Argrgrhrhrhhhehhhhh

Hey would you guys buy a whole full priced console, say if you only ended up with 3-4 games? (Chances are i'd buy many more anyways)
Switch is fantastic, buy one already

Gives you half a year of extra enjoyment

Inotti

I'm scared that by the end of the Switch's run, I'm going to have a drawer filled with multi-colored Joycons.

This happened to me with wiimotes. I think I have at least 8 different colored wiimotes...
I already have grey and neon blue/red joy-cons and I preordered Pink/green set from amazon jp. Someone please send help.

ramparter

Banned
This is exactly why I haven't bought another set of joycons and I'm glad I went with Neon Switch.

My only problem right now is that I want the yellow of ARMS but I'd love it bundled with another color.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Need the Japanese Splatoon 2 bundle

noshten

from the locked thread Amazon Japan is just squids right now:

seXKfom.png

eXistor

That Pro controller makes no sense. Why didn't they just color the ink splashes? Or the buttons? Nope, let's color the parts you're gonna be covering with your hands the entire time.

kulapik

Apparently Nintendo is also selling the box of the bundle in Japan? Like... Only the box. Nothing else. For 5 bucks.

Wut

Zedark

Everyone has turned into a squid (or was it a kid?)

But yeah, Japan's infatuation with Splatoon is ginormous,

True, just the fact that they are selling the Splatoon 2 Switch box without contents separately is a hilarious reminder of Japan's Splatoon infatuation.

Forkball

Man, Splatoon went from a game people thought would bomb like TW101 to being included in the first bundle for Nintendo's new hardware. I'm surprised they're pushing it out before a Mario or even Mario Kart bundle.

Though that pro controller... ew. Just have one solid color for the whole thing.

GRW810

An ever-increasing palette of eye-catching colours is going to be one of the Switch's most successful selling points

I already thought it was a vibrant console with a blue and yellow joycon, let alone pinks and greens and all sorts of other neon varieties.

Meesh

Those new pink and green joycons look hot. I guess I can kiss all my hopes and dreams of a limited Zelda Switch???

jacobeid

Banned
Mannnnn I already have a pro controller and convinced myself I'd wait until GameCube purple to pick up another set but these look amazing so I preordered a pair from Amazon JP.

DonShula

Step 1: Release overpriced accessories.
Step 2: Rerelease overpriced accessories in a multitude of increasingly desirable colors and designs over a relatively short time period.
Step 3: Profit.

Man, Splatoon went from a game people thought would bomb like TW101 to being included in the first bundle for Nintendo's new hardware. I'm surprised they're pushing it out before a Mario or even Mario Kart bundle.

Though that pro controller... ew. Just have one solid color for the whole thing.
I still am blown away people thought Splatoon was going to bomb. The moment they revealed what it was I knew it was going to be a hit.

Bane

When I ordered the joy con last night it said they release July 21. Am I missing something or is it just a listing error?

Peltz

An ever-increasing palette of eye-catching colours is going to be one of the Switch's most successful selling points

I already thought it was a vibrant console with a blue and yellow joycon, let alone pinks and greens and all sorts of other neon varieties.

Agreed. The system feels fun to customize.

Top Bottom