• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

Zeknurn

ib1m3vmSipZ3ho.gif

ib21QrybmPGycX.gif

Ahasverus

-How is the checkpoint system? If I die during a mission, do I have to drive all over to the destination?
-Are you required to switch characters during missions or can you solo all missions?
-No spoilers, just yes or no. Is the story better than IV and/or The Ballad of Gay Tony so far?
-Can you buy houses and other properties?
-Is the map "too big"? Is the world interesting?
- No, you get a Red dead style game over screen and you choose restart quit or skip if you fail 3 times. Chekpoints are well placed most of the time, you can guess them easily as they are placed whenever there's a change of pace.
- It's not required sometimes, others it is as it's forced by the game.
- Faaar better. Less intrusive and well mixxed into normal gameplay and the plot is a good drama/comedy (tarantino style) not oscar worthy but golden globe worthy perhaps ;)
-Yep you can invest in houses and buissineses some are carácter especific.
-It's crazy big, you'd think it isnt based in the pause menú apparent scale but oh god you'd be wrong. The "tiny desert" alone is new austin big. The second question is a given :)

Forsete

Gold Member
Broskis, do you ever get proper access to the airport without alerting the police? Like if you have a pilots licence?

eoa-swam

The character animation when driving a vehicle is looking very smooth. The shots just then on the stream in the golf buggy, the hands were moving around the steering wheel perfectly.

I love the movement when the car goes into reverse and the character hunches around a bit to look over their shoulder.

S¡mon

Banned
WTF???????

Shut the...why you doin this?
You both missed my instant-edit.

EDIT (response to post below)
Not funny, never ever do this shit again.

NEVER.
Sorry, I just felt like trolling. Then I immediately regretted it, because I realised I am just as hyped for this game as anyone else here (and I don't want anyone to feel like crap because of me).
No worries, I guarantee you: I haven't played the game yet. :(

EDIT 2
Eh not a good idea to post fake spoilers.
Yeah, sorry.

The cover system looks seamless. The animation looks better than what you see in Uncharted, the guys actually throw themselves against surfaces with some oomph. Awesome stuff.

MormaPope

Banned
If he posted a legit spoiler before the edit he deserves the hammer. Fuck that shit, that shit should not be tolerated. Fake spoilers shouldn't be tolerated either, this isn't some sort of comedy club.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
S¡mon;81975989 said:
So... only Trevor survives.

Just kidding, folks. I haven't even played the game yet! :D

btw in case you didn't know - if you get banned as a junior it's an automatic permaban.

S¡mon

Banned
I bet that was a real spoiler and you just edited after the fact to save your ass. Fucker.
I guarantee you, I haven't played the game. In fact, the only thing I have seen are some GIFs here + the first mission through a stream.
I don't know anything about the ending.

And I bet no one does... I mean, come on, it probably takes like at least 30 hours to get to the ending. No one here has played 30 hours.

btw in case you didn't know - if you get banned as a junior it's an automatic permaban.
Yep, again, sorry. There is no way for me to go back in time.

Again, as stated above, I know absolutely NOTHING about the ending.

AEREC

S¡mon;81975989 said:
So...

Just kidding, folks. I haven't even played the game yet! :D

Might as well un-spoiler the Just Kidding part...I passed this and was annoyed and almost didn't highlight the spoiler thinking it would spoil the game even more.

Some people may just see this and bail without the seeing the spoiler.

edit: Oops...nm...thought I was in the safe OT.

Tokyobusridas

Neo Member
<div class="3hunna">
<p><a href="http://www.adixy.com">buy instagram followers</a></p>
<p><a href="http://www.adixy.com">buy youtube views</a></p>
<p><a href="http://universalvolume.com">online mixing</a></p>
<p><a href="http://universalvolume.com/">online mastering</a></p>
</div>

Yeah doubt RS would have left that in.

Yea seriously, whats up with that in the code? 0_o 3hunna? CHief Keef? Random...

Top Bottom