• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

bob page

Wow, if that spoiler was true then that guy is gonna have some shit on his hands. Completely ruins the damn thread.

Sorry dude, that deserves a ban.

S¡mon

Banned
Might as well un-spoiler the Just Kidding part...I passed this and was annoyed and almost didn't highlight the spoiler thinking it would spoil the game even more.

Some people may just see this and bail without the seeing the spoiler.
Done. Again, sorry.

I made a mistake. I can't go back in time. Sorry. I'm only human.

To clarify again: I do NOT know anything about the ending.

panty

S¡mon;81976361 said:
You both missed my instant-edit.

EDIT (response to post below)

Sorry, I just felt like trolling. Then I immediately regretted it, because I realised I am just as hyped for this game as anyone else here (and I don't want anyone to feel like crap because of me).
No worries, I guarantee you: I haven't played the game yet. :(

EDIT 2

Yeah, sorry.

You can fock off for all I care. I know this is the spoiler thread but even troll about that?

What a lame 'joke'.

Spoilers in a spoiler thread?! BAN HIM!

You can't be serious? You're okay about reading the final story spoilers here A DAY before release? Like said, most people are here just to watch the gifs and read some entry level story things.

ib1m3vmSipZ3ho.gif

ib21QrybmPGycX.gif

Oh wow

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Spoilers in a spoiler thread?! BAN HIM!

The "spoiler" in the thread title is kind of unspecific really. The spirit of the thread seems to be about showing gameplay in streams, rather than a discussion about story elements.
People warn others if certain streams start playing story missions instead of free roaming as a service to those who don't want story spoilers yet.

carlos

Waiting for the PC version is going to be harder than I thought.

Join us bro, you can just trade in or sell the console version when the pc version comes out and get most of the money back.

Single player has been amazing so far, GTA online has the potential to be crazy good!

Probably should put a note in the OP about story spoilers because I had no idea either.

Not really fair to kill a person when it's not exactly obvious.

SJRB

Gold Member
Either Rockstar is slipping with their GTA online release announcement, outsourcing it to some shady company.

Or there is some fun social BS coming!

The website is fake and Sn4ke_911 should've said so when he posted it to avoid all this confusion.

Well fucking hell, I just saw that spoiler. Ridiculous one line comment that simply destroys all suprises that you could possibly hope to have during the story.

Not everyone here is okay with being spoiled about the story, some of us are only here to see some freeroam footage. That shit was unnecessary. I call the ban too since he's obviously not getting it considering he hasn't edited shit yet.

FACE

Banned
Join us bro, you can just trade in or sell the console version when the pc version comes out and get most of the money back.

Single player has been amazing so far, GTA online has the potential to be crazy good!

I already sold my consoles.

bob page

Probably should put a note in the OP about story spoilers because I had no idea either.

Not really fair to kill a person when it's not exactly obvious.

Isn't it a given on the forums that story spoilers are always to be tagged before official release, regardless of the thread?

Hip Hop

Why would story spoilers even be acceptable of a game that isn't even out yet though?

Also, the "No Story Spoilers" should have been added to the title a long time ago.

S¡mon

Banned
Well fucking hell, I just saw that spoiler. Ridiculous one line comment that simply destroys all suprises that you could possibly hope to have during the story.

Not everyone here is okay with being spoiled about the story, some of us are only here to see some freeroam footage. That shit was unnecessary. I call the ban too since he's obviously not getting it considering he hasn't edited shit yet.
AGAIN: it was a stupid joke. I know NOTHING about the ending of GTA 5.

Also, I did not ignore it. At 9.57 PM [local time] I edited it completely out (you posted your comment at 10.00 PM). And before that, I edited it to make clear it was a joke.

Sorry, bad joke. I can't go back in time.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

Its not a real spoiler.

Top Bottom