• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] IGN - FF XV’s Story Takes Place Over [SPOILERS] Years [SPOILERS] SPOILERS

I was mildly interested in the game until I played that PSN demo. After playing it the game can fuck off for all I care. So bad. And the leaks didn't exactly help.
Demo was made by like 5 ppl.

U can't really judge the demo fully on what the game will actually be bc what's inherent to RPGS is missing in it like the progression and evolution of the battle system with a depth of combat skills and the party is not present for that demo

Demo was made by like 5 ppl.

U can't really judge the demo fully on what the game will actually be bc what's inherent to RPGS is missing in it like the progression and evolution of the battle system with a depth of combat skills and the party is not present for that demo

You forgot to add that it was also made within 2 months with a reduced team vs the whole team for ED

Ludens

Banned
xvvr_1iqxbb.gif

Spoiler, this is from Final Fantasy XV Ius Primae Noctis Edition, a VR fantasy based on the sad reality version of the game.

Top Bottom