• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*SPOILERS* The Walking Dead TV show, leaks, and comic book SPOILER discussion thread

At the very least he will have a "death" scene - that's been confirmed by TSDF. The real question is if its real.

Unlikely. Set pics show him filming scenes for later episodes, with new characters

Could be just AMC keeping him until his death episode. I remember something similar with Lori.

It could also be dream/hallucination sequences from Maggie.

He probably is alive though.

UberTag

Yeah. He has been seen on set multiple times since Episode 3 so I'm not sure what to believe.
Steven Yeun's the kind of guy who would get killed in Episode 3 and stick around in costume to hang out with his buddies while the next 11 episodes are filmed just to throw people off the trail. I mean, he's getting paid for them regardless due to having opening credit status.

It's either this or a dream sequence/hallucination. And we're not going to have any reason to think any different at the end of this episode regardless. What will be very interesting is next week's on-set filming intel as people will be watching it like a hawk unless Steven makes a very deliberate show of doing press. I think they're going to initially sell it as Glenn's death with the public even if he's not actually dead and they're just screwing with us. Someone will ask Steven the magic "but you were still on set" question (probably not Hardwick but someone) and how he responds will be quite telling.

Incidentally, I actually really like the idea of Glenn dying in this fashion and the subsequent "on set still" fake out. It's a great way to swerve the folks so wired in to whatever piece of intel they can get. Furthermore, it opens up all sorts of tension-filled possibilities for who gets introduced to Lucille in the finale. Because they can't bring in Negan without a monumental kill and, if Glenn's not around to take it... well... it's going to have to be someone else then now, won't it?

For what it's worth, here is the editorial opinion of one of The Spoiling Dead Fans admin's on Facebook...

My personal opinion is that we haven't seen the last of Glenn. Here's the way I see it: We have soooo many sightings of Glenn after episode 3 in multiple episodes. I just can't see TPTB getting Steven to continue to come out to filming sites and stay there for multiple hours just to throw off a small percentage of fans that follow spoilers. He's even been at locations that were blocked off and extremely difficult to get actor sightings.

Plus there is the "death" itself. Glenn dies with absolutely no witnesses. When is the last time that has ever happened? This is a main character. I can't imagine Gimple giving Glenn, an original Atlanta 5 survivor such a shitty death. I don't know what to make of the scene itself yet. A dream/ hallucination sequence sounds incredibly corny. But maybe they will find a way to make it work.

If he really is dead then TPTB grew some serious balls and have begun to go to the most extreme circumstances to fuck with us. I'm just not buying it...

-Ninja

I trust this guy's opinion so it's the one I'm leaning towards as well.
They'll tease Glenn's death here. Doubt very much Steven does media this week. 90-minute Morgan backstory episode written by Gimple next week. Aftermath of this scene will be shown in Episode 5 with Glenn alive and well after hanging fans of the show out to dry for two weeks.

It should also be noted that them going out of their way to tease Glenn's death but not follow through on it in this manner would also lead one to believe that someone that isn't Glenn will get acquainted with Lucille in the finale. Either that... or they're going to play it out exactly like the comic and this is just a test to get the audience used to the idea of Glenn being gone from the show.

We've also got a shot of the dumpster horde in question from AMC's Season 6 hype video. Presumably that's Nicholas being munched on towards the bottom of the picture. Death by dumpster dive. What a way to go.

12043104_10153810980505676_8897334634553727649_n.jpg

Lastly, we have this bit of insight on the subject from a sleepy Norman Reedus...

TSDF? Is that another spoiler site?

Yeah.

TSDF [The Spoiling Dead Fans] is the leading spoiler provider for this show since Season 4. The biggest leaks have originated from there. Other sites such as STD [SpoilTheDead] are known to take TSDF leaks without crediting them, they even got some system in place where if you mention TSDF the post will be sent to moderation.

Leeness

Just randomly went to see if anything small was up about next episode on TSDF and was met with that, wtf hahaha.

If he's still filming/around set...okay, I suppose it will be some kind of fake out. But I saw that and said "WHAT" out loud.

Just randomly went to see if anything small was up about next episode on TSDF and was met with that, wtf hahaha.

If he's still filming/around set...okay, I suppose it will be some kind of fake out. But I saw that and said "WHAT" out loud.

Yeah, no special guest was announced for Talking Dead either... although Steven Yeun could just be busy. I do think he's alive.

Not sure how I'm going to feel about if its just some hallucination - might seem cheap. It's like, they're finally ready to kill off an Atlanta Five member and the writers are like: "LOL Nope"

We'll see what happens.

Leeness

Yeah, no special guest was announced for Talking Dead either... although Steven Yeun could just be busy. I do think he's alive.

Not sure how I'm going to feel about if its just some hallucination - might seem cheap. It's like, they're finally ready to kill off an Atlanta Five member and the writers are like: "LOL Nope"

We'll see what happens.

I guess it depends how they play a hallucination... I could see it working though if they use the "Glenn was obviously traumatized by Noah's death" angle or something. Having PTSD from Noah's death and Nicholas' death causes him to flip out or something, I dunno.

But I do agree with everyone that keeping him on set just to throw off spoiler people would be insane. If it actually happens though...lol.

I kind of hope it's played up on Talking, and that Steven shows up even though they haven't announced a special guest.

I dunno. I'm looking forward to the freak out on the Internet though.

Edit: Lol, they're really selling it on the show and the people in the other thread are getting really uneasy.

TSDF - "Here’s Not Here” – Episode 6.04 - PARTIAL SUMMARY SPOILERS

Credit: Donatello

Opening scene: The word ‘Now’ flashes on the screen. Morgan walks into shot and looks into the camera and says, (paraphrased) “You said you like talking. I remember that. You said you want everything I have. Well here it is. Every last bit.”

The word ‘Then” flashes on the screen.

Morgan is pacing in his apartment where Rick and Michonne found him in ‘Clear.’ He accidentally kicks over a gas lamp while ranting to himself like a loon. “You had the knife. You had the gun. You were supposed to…don’t lie…you know.” Morgan ignores the rising flames. End scene.

After opening credits: Morgan is burning walkers in a clearing at night. (This is from the sneak peek. It would be fair to say that this is the firelight that Daryl and Aaron see in the distance during season 5)

As we flash back and forth throughout the episode we see Morgan’s journey to Alexandria. During the first part of the episode, a stranger (played by John Carroll Lynch) has Morgan locked up in a cell in his house. In the second half of the episodes they are best buds and Cheesemaker is teaching Morgan how to be a Ninja Turtle with his stick.

Just before we flash back to the present near the end of the episode, we see Morgan walking along some train tracks and stops to look at a sign. It’s a map to Terminus!

[Present] Morgan finishes his story and the camera then reveals he is talking to a Wolf. It's the one he bopped on the head in JSS (played by Benedict Samuels). He says to Morgan, “I bet you notice I’m sweating.” Then Benedict-The-Wolf lifts his shirt to reveal he’s been bitten. After more conversation which involves the tied up, bitten Wolf threatening to kill Morgan, Morgan leaves the room and locks the door behind him. He heads upstairs and goes outside. Morgan’s attention is drawn by something in the distance and he runs off.

Note: These scenes may not be in exact chronological order. Information is accurate at the time it is posted. As always, things may change by the time the episode airs.

Again.. This is a PARTIAL summary. There is a lot more to this episode than this. This is just all we have right now.

TSDF OFFICIAL: "Always Accountable" Q&A

Q -Who captures Daryl? What are their names and what do they want?
A-They appear to be "normal" people who left another group. What that other group is is unclear.
The names are Dwight and Tina. I didn't catch the other name.

Q - How do they capture Daryl and how does he escape?
A-He gets injured in the chase, stops to fix himself and then gets whacked after encountering the people.
He escapes when one of the group who took him faints and he runs into the woods.

Q-Do Sasha, Abe, and Daryl make it back to the safezone?
A-No but they are heading that way

Q-What is Abe doing on the bridge? Is it a flashback?
A-Shopping. Not a flashback

Q-Who's the group chasing Abe, Sasha, and Daryl? Why are they are chasing and shooting at them?
A-They mistook them for some other people they were looking for. It's not made clear who these others are but they don't appear to be wolves. Heavily armed, cars and radios.

Q-Do Sasha and Abe kill all the people that were chasing them?
A-Kills one group in the car that crashes with them. The other car drives off.

Q-Do we see Alexandria at all?
A-No

Q-What is the "Caryl" moment that Norman referred to in an interview?
(Norman said Daryl encounters a walker that will hark back to a moment he shared with Carol in previous seasons)
A-I don't know what that moment was so not sure what scene it was referring to.

Q-Does the man that captures Daryl steal his crossbow?
A-He loses it after he gets whacked. He gets it back when he escapes. He returns to help them out again when they are attacked by another group.
He loses it again when they doublecross him.

Q-Do Sasha, Abe, and Daryl successfully drive the front half of the herd away?
A-They appear to be doing that at the end of the episode.

Some extra summary details below, also from TSDF.

- Sasha, Abe and Daryl are leading the herd away. They get ambushed by an unknown group. Daryl flees on his bike after getting knocked off. Abe and Sasha crash their car and continue to open fire on the people that ambushed them. Daryl drives off into a burnt down part of forest.

- Daryl hides bike and continues on foot after suspecting someone is watching him. He finds two women cowering behind a tree. "You found us ok. We earned what we took". Daryl is knocked out by a guy from behind (Dwight)

- Daryl wakes up, wrists bound with rope. He tells Dwight "I ain't who you think I am." Walking along they explain how they burnt the forest down to clear the walkers when it all started.

- Pointing a gun at Daryl, Dwight asks if he's making a mistake by not pulling the trigger.

- Female captor faints and Daryl uses this chance to get away with their duffel bag containing his crossbow. Once far enough he realizes he has taken their much needed insulin.

- Abe and Sasha have gotten away and after Abe goes to kill a walker Sasha explains how he doesn't need to leave breadcrumbs. They find shelter in an office building.

- Daryl returns to the three captors and takes their gun, giving them back the bag. A van approaches with a group of men. Only their feet can be seen. "You're going to return what you took!" Dwight says, "We are not going back Wayne!" Daryl leads them to safety away from the men. He gives Dwight his gun back. The men leave.

- Abe goes on a run and finds a walker hanging from a bridge with a rocket launcher on its back. He tries to retrieve it without killing the walker and being the macho killer Sasha thinks he already is. He leaves the walker after failing to gather it and finds some cigars. He has a smoke and watches the walker as it falls to the ground, leaving the launcher behind for him to take. Karma for the win!

- Daryl leads the two captors to his bike after befriending them (the insulin girl has already been bitten by a walker on the ground by this point). The remaining two double cross Daryl, take his crossbow and bike, and drive off.

- Daryl finds a van and manages to find Sasha and Abe. As they drive off a voice is heard over the radio. "Help!"

That "help" is most likely Glenn.

The people who have been climbing the walls about Glenn will be really pissed about this. Kind of a shitty thing to put your viewers through all that angst about if he's dead or not, and then kill him off a few episodes later.

I'd definitely be really pissed off if they went that route. I'm hoping it's just Glenn kneeling next to the person that gets Lucille'd. It's The Walking Dead's equivalent to the Red Wedding, and I'd been hoping the season would go out with a bang. It'd be genuinely annoying if they killed off Glenn this way after dragging this shit out for the first half of the season. "We'll kill the guy you possibly thought was dead and has survived through a series of kinda absurd circumstances, but hey, now he's dead for real!"

Where did this come from? Wasn't he just hired a few days ago?

The casting call for the Orin/Negan character has been out for months. He's probably been "hired" for a while now but obviously he's only going to be in Episode 16 so he only has to turn up then or any other times he's required.

jerry113

Banned
It's gonna be cut to black without the audience being able to see who got hit.

They wouldn't do that would they?

I hope it's Daryl.

From the Q&A for next episode

Q-How does Glenn escape?
A-The old hide under the dumpster trick. Cheap. (Glenn basically waits it out until the walkers leave. Enid spots Glenn first from a roof and throws him some water down after he gets out.)

Q-Does Glenn make it back to Alexandria?
A-Yes to the outskirts (Glenn releases the balloons he had to signal he survived the mission)

Leeness

Hurrah.

I keep seeing TSDF talking the last few days about a "huge spoiler" they are putting together (I assume confirming with people) for episode 15 that is "omg wtf" territory.

I wonder what it is. :|

UberTag

From the Q&A for next episode

Q-How does Glenn escape?
A-The old hide under the dumpster trick. Cheap. (Glenn basically waits it out until the walkers leave. Enid spots Glenn first from a roof and throws him some water down after he gets out.)
They're going to face deserved heat for this... especially after playing cute about the whole incident over the past month.

Their approach kind of sours the whole Lucille anticipation too because Glenn getting it will feel trite given these death fakeout shenanigans. Morgan will feel like a "we're playing it safe with our regulars" cheap copout (it could still be him given the leaks). Daryl's the only one who would feel wholly satisfying and they have work to do to build that up given his initial interaction with Dwight.

So yeah... we'll see how this gets salvaged. Still expecting some fun from the mid-season finale so there's that to look forward to at least.

They're going to face deserved heat for this... especially after playing cute about the whole incident over the past month.

Their approach kind of sours the whole Lucille anticipation too because Glenn getting it will feel trite given these death fakeout shenanigans. Morgan will feel like a "we're playing it safe with our regulars" cheap copout (it could still be him given the leaks). Daryl's the only one who would feel wholly satisfying and they have work to do to build that up given his initial interaction with Dwight.

So yeah... we'll see how this gets salvaged. Still expecting some fun from the mid-season finale so there's that to look forward to at least.

It's gotta be Daryl, IMO. I can't imagine they'd be that stupid to tease Glen's death for a month, then nope just kidding, he's dead again! If they went the Glen route, I'd imagine they're coming at it from the perspective of the close call he just faced, everything's ok now, he gets to be with Maggie and the baby, but I don't think viewers would take it that way. Would be more annoyance than devastation. As someone said above, Daryl is the only one that would be truly satisfying.

Herbs

Banned

It's unfortunate too as Glenn's death and the response by Rick to not kill Negan after the fact is a huge turning point for the plot and drives much of the material after the fact. Makes Glenn's death an important part of the story and now they've cheapened it. Unless they replace Glenn with Daryl.

It's unfortunate too as Glenn's death and the response by Rick to not kill Negan after the fact is a huge turning point for the plot and drives much of the material after the fact. Makes Glenn's death an important part of the story and now they've cheapened it. Unless they replace Glenn with Daryl.

Yep. Much more well said than I.

The people who have been climbing the walls about Glenn will be really pissed about this. Kind of a shitty thing to put your viewers through all that angst about if he's dead or not, and then kill him off a few episodes later.
Didn't Glenn have a close call before he got battered by Negan? I certainly remember him saying something about not being able to visualise a future with Maggie, and that leading to him thinking he's going to die soon.

So narrowly escaping death, and then dying shortly after seems expected.

MID SEASON FINALE PARTIAL BREAKDOWN

Alright, spoiler groupies, the MSF is upon us and it looks to be an exciting ride. While unfortunately we won’t see Abe, Sasha or Daryl in this episode THAT WE KNOW OF, everyone else is balls to the wall getting shit done. This breaks down the key points of the episode. This is all the information we have at the moment, so here goes:

Maggie will find herself in a precarious position on top of the wall, struggling to escape from walkers as the wall and watch post threaten to break apart beneath her. Worse than that, all Glen and Enid can do is watch the horror unfold from outside the walls – willing but unable to help.

Carol discovers Morgan’s secret in the basement and is Having. None. Of. It. She finds Denise treating the tied-up Wolf’s infected wound and although she gives Morgan many chances and a sound philosophical argument, he refuses to allow her to kill the Wolf. (Even though the Wolf admits it’s the right thing to do.) Keys, sticks and knives fly, and both wind up unconscious while the Wolf escapes with Denise, Tara and Rosita witnessing it all.

Rick and Deanna have a close encounter with walkers on the street and after Deanna jumps in to save Rick, she finds herself in a walker sandwich, mortally wounded by a handsaw (and even possibly a bite).

Ron goes from frightened and frozen to emo, and then to hardcore fury. He attacks Carl with a shovel and learns a lesson or two from Young Mr. Grimes, attracting walkers in the process. Carl covers for Ron, but makes Ron turn over his weapon and confirms to Ron once again that Pete is, in fact, an asshole. This doesn’t set well with Ron. He is stripped of everything at that point and it’s apparent Ron is doing some side-eyeing of his mom’s weapon and ammo.

Father Gabriel turns the other cheek and finds his balls. He comes to Rick’s aid more than once, and the two reach an unspoken truce. He even learns to slice and dice! He ain’t got nuthin’ on Michonne though, or Rick’s new handy-dandy axe.

Eugene, terrified as always, finds himself in need of rescue again. He discovers someone’s dropped walkie talkie and hears Daryl’s voice. He has one chance to say HELP before he is saved in the nick of time by Rosita.

Rick & Co. formulate a plan to escape Jessie’s house which is surrounded by walkers (no thanks to Jessie’s fallen metal owl sculpture clanging about). Unfortunately, the plan does not include the badly injured Deanna. Michonne volunteers to deliver the news and the two strong women share a heartfelt, insightful moment. Rick gets to say his goodbyes as well.

Although Deanna has the chance to take her own life, she makes a hard decision and goes out on her own terms – opening the bedroom door and firing into a sea of invading walkers.

Rick’s walker guts plan takes shape and Rick, Michonne, Jessie, Carl, Ron, Sam, Father Gabriel and Judith (safely under Carl’s poncho) carefully emerge from the house, hand-in-hand working their way through the front yard. Sam, trying to be brave, becomes more and more terrified and can’t help but call out for his mom.
- TSDF

Again, it's the partial break-down. It's not everything in the episode. The MSF "Rumour" wasn't even accounted for and that's supposed to take place right after that last paragraph.

Sam yelling is totally going to lead to the hand chop and Carl getting shot. They can't not do that.

And there are set pics of Carl with the bandage over his eye from later in the season

Sam yelling is totally going to lead to the hand chop and Carl getting shot. They can't not do that.

There's some speculation going on that it might not actually happen until EP9. I wouldn't say the speculation is completely waterless either.

- The actors for the Anderson family were spotted during the filming for EP9. Initially, people just thought it'd be for their corpses or walker versions of them... perhaps they're actually alive?

- Andrew Lincoln said this several weeks ago
I think nine is the most crazy episode we’ve had. I dropped my script when I read it. I was just like, 'Nooo! We’re doing that?'"
- Sure, what else is he going to say? But he points of Episode 9 specifically. What could be so crazy that he drops his script? Perhaps the MSF Rumour scene actually happens in EP9.

- The source described it as "the key points" in the episode. Why wouldn't easily the biggest scene in terms of plot and impact make it into the partial summary? They say not everything is included, does that also include other key-points? Hopefully.

UberTag

It will really suck if we have to wait until next year for that.
With this episode only an hour long and already pretty packed, I fully expect we won't see the Carl gunshot until February.
It's kind of a shame really because Carl getting shot would make the perfect cliffhanger break stopping point.

I do wonder if they'll kill Jessie or if it'll be Sam's arm they chop instead. They've been using her less. Will have less of an impact at this point if they axe (heh) her in that way.

Edit: uh oh, sounds like I missed some updates -- guess I'll go over to TSDF...

Update from TSDF

Full Confirmed Summary

The walkers pour in and everybody struggels with them a bit and then goes into hiding. They are seperated into different groups. I'll get the less important groups out of the way before I focus on the real meat of the episode:

- Tara, Rosita and Eugene hide in some garage after Eugene has shouted the "Help!" we heard two episodes ago into the walkie talkie. Rosita is distraught, but Tara gives some pep talk and proclaims that nothing is lost yet. Eugene attempts to unlock the door leading into the house.

- Maggie barely saves herself by climbing up a guard post and that's basically all we see from her. That guard post doesn't look all that solid and the walkers may tear it down.

- Glenn and Enid are still outside and also have just one brief scene where they discuss what to do. Enid just wants to leave, Glenn disagrees, of course. It is revealed that Glenn knows about Maggie's pregnancy.

Now on to the important stuff:

- Rick, Carl, Michonne, Deanna, Jesse, Gabriel, Ron, Sam and Judith hide in Jesse's house. It is revealed that Deanna was bitten, she prepares to die and has some tearful conversations with Rick ("They are all your people now. Take care of them.") and Michonne ("Find out what you want."). Meanwhile, Ron goes insane and attacks Carl. Their fight attracts the walkers who break into the house. They are able to contain them by blocking them out with furniture but barely. Later, Carl confronts Ron and takes away his gun but doesn't tell the others about his meltdown. As the walkers threaten to take down the barricades, they decide to mess themselves up with walker intestines and leave the house. They can't take the weakened Deanna with them though who then decides that she'll take care of it herself with her gun "when she's ready". They leave and carve their way through the walker crowd while Deanna decides to not shoot herself but instead shoot some of the walkers heading towards her (we don't see her getting eaten though). The episode ends with the rest standing on the porch among the huge walker crowd and stupid little Sam repeatedly saying "Mom".

- Morgan and Carol take refuge in Morgan's house while Denise is in the basement with the wolf. After overcoming her fear, Denise attempts to treat the wolf's wound, basically joining Morgan's "let's change him" mission. Carol slipped before they made it into the house and she seems to have a concussion from the fall, which is later revealed to be a ruse to sneak into the basement. Carol wants to kill the wolf, Morgan won't let her, a fight between them ensues, Morgan knocks Carol out, the wolf knocks Morgan out and then frees himself with a knife. It is then revealed that Tara, Rosita and Eugene were in the same house the whole time and they stumble into that whole scenario. The wolf takes Denise hostage and demands their guns which they do hand over. The episode ends with the wolf and Denise leaving the house, heading towards the walker crowd.

Finally, we get a post-credits scene: Daryl, Sasha and Abraham are captured by some biker gang blocking the road. I'll just say that the final word of the episode is "Negan".

For more clarifcation on the ending of the episode, here's a separate post they made.

After checking with other sources it appears the Jessie/Carl moment from the comic will be in episode 9.

The cliffhanger should be Rick and the others exiting the house with their walker ponchos on and walking through the herd.

The after credits scene though goes like this:

Abe, Sasha and Daryl encounter a group of guys on bikes in the middle of the road. The leader tells them to get out of their van. He explains how he wants the van and all their weapons. He says he wants the mats, any candy they have, the porn under their seats and any emergency napkins they may have (the list goes on)

He then says 'Everything now belongs to Negan'!

someday

Banned
That sounds so good and crazy! I assume Denise will be fine though since someone is going to have to take care of Carl later.

Also, I think I'm one of the few who've read the comics that isn't looking forward to Negan. The human threat wore me out on the comics and I sense the same fatigue coming with the tv show.

That sounds so good and crazy! I assume Denise will be fine though since someone is going to have to take care of Carl later.

Also, I think I'm one of the few who've read the comics that isn't looking forward to Negan. The human threat wore me out on the comics and I sense the same fatigue coming with the tv show.

Are you caught up with the latest issues? They really have something special with Negan, especially his relationship with Carl. I'm so excited to see where they go with it.

RS4-

Are you caught up with the latest issues? They really have something special with Negan, especially his relationship with Carl. I'm so excited to see where they go with it.

They're fucking trash, that's what. Well the Negan/Carl thing is nice. But after that, good god.

Tabris

I just read from comic 79 to 109 so far. It was amazing up to this point, but this whole Ezekiel / Kingdom thing is a bit silly.

Jesus is such a good character btw. I can't wait to see him on the tv show. I'm honestly more excited for him then Negan.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I just read from comic 79 to 109 so far. It was amazing up to this point, but this whole Ezekiel / Kingdom thing is a bit silly.

Jesus is such a good character btw. I can't wait to see him on the tv show. I'm honestly more excited for him then Negan.

Whew, you're really powering through it. #148 came out this month, so you'll probably be caught up pretty soon at that rate.

Ezekiel is a little silly, but they actually get into that a little later on.

Is it just me, or are they already fucking up the Saviors and Negan? They don't claim ownership of EVERYTHING like they did in the show last night, they just demand half as a protection racket, right?

Is it just me, or are they already fucking up the Saviors and Negan? They don't claim ownership of EVERYTHING like they did in the show last night, they just demand half as a protection racket, right?
I'm sure we'll get there. Kind of hard to get that whole concept across in a short teaser scene

Tabris

They did demand all in the comic.

I just read it and it went down EXACTLY like that. Except it was Rick, Michonne, and a couple others who took them out after that "everything you have is owned by Negan".

The difference is you found out about Negan and half of everything before when they were at Hilltop. It goes:

1) Meet Jesus
2) Meet Hilltop
3) Find about Negan and protection
4) Rick offers being the protection
5) Hilltop gives Rick supplies
6) Rick meets Negan guys on the road. They say they want it all. Rick kills them all except 1 where he tells them to send a message to Negan that they are paying nothing and so is the Hilltop.
7) Small force attacks Alexandria and Rick kills most of them but some are getting away.
8) Rick goes after them.
9) Rick's group gets captured. Glenn dies. Negan proposes the 50% deal.
10) Alexandria is attacked by a much larger force at same time.

They did demand all in the comic.

I just read it and it went down EXACTLY like that. Except it was Rick, Michonne, and a couple others who took them out after that "everything you have is owned by Negan".

The difference is you found out about Negan and half of everything before when they were at Hilltop. It goes:

1) Meet Jesus
2) Meet Hilltop
3) Find about Negan and protection
4) Rick offers being the protection
5) Hilltop gives Rick supplies
6) Rick meets Negan guys on the road. They say they want it all. Rick kills them all except 1 where he tells them to send a message to Negan that they are paying nothing and so is the Hilltop.
7) Small force attacks Alexandria and Rick kills most of them but some are getting away.
8) Rick goes after them.
9) Rick's group gets captured. Glenn dies. Negan proposes the 50% deal.
10) Alexandria is attacked by a much larger force at same time.

Ah! I was always a little unclear on what exactly happened leading up to issue 100 (basically what you just laid out), so thanks for clarifying.

Top Bottom