• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SQUAD, Combined Arms Tactical FPS - It's not (but still kind of) Project Reality 2!

Damn, I was really hoping Post Scriptum would be a mod since I really want to see it become a platform for mods in the same way that Battlefield was. I was thinking they'd serve each other naturally. Squad players go over for the WWII setting and PS players go over for the modern setting.

Klik

What an amazing game this is. It has been constantly updated since 2015.Game definitely scratch my itch after BF2042 fiasco..

Its probably best fps right now,it feels like hardcore Battlefield. Graphics are amazing,especially explosions..

1-2 bullet kill, no enemy tag which makes playing with sniper so much fun, sounds are most realistic i ever heard in any fps game, most people using mics.. Its also not too hardcore so you won't be running 20min to get into firefight but you also get a bit that "sandbox" feel like on previous battlefield's..

Lot of servers there, probably about 50-60 full 50v50 player servers

It also runs great, i have i5 12400+RTX 3060ti and get 80-100fps on Very high @1440p

Last edited:

Klik

1rLtSDK.jpg
fLMQr8P.jpg

STARSBarry

Gold Member
What an amazing game this is. It has been constantly updated since 2015.Game definitely scratch my itch after BF2042 fiasco..

Its probably best fps right now,it feels like hardcore Battlefield. Graphics are amazing,especially explosions..

1-2 bullet kill, no enemy tag which makes playing with sniper so much fun, sounds are most realistic i ever heard in any fps game, most people using mics.. Its also not too hardcore so you won't be running 20min to get into firefight but you also get a bit that "sandbox" feel like on previous battlefield's..

Lot of servers there, probably about 50-60 full 50v50 player servers

It also runs great, i have i5 12400+RTX 3060ti and get 80-100fps on Very high @1440p

5L7h8fB.gif

Top Bottom