• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix commits to PSN Game Archives..... starting TODAY (Japan)

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
This is both awesome and sad at the same time.

I'm into it, sure, but this means we likely won't be getting any AWESOME updates a la Final Fantasy Tactics. Hot jeeze did they do a great justice to that classic, still the best PSP-system-purchase-worthy game it has. I'd like to see something similar for Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve, and etc

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
John Harker said:
This is both awesome and sad at the same time.

I'm into it, sure, but this means we likely won't be getting any AWESOME updates a la Final Fantasy Tactics. Hot jeeze did they do a great justice to that classic, still the best PSP-system-purchase-worthy game it has. I'd like to see something similar for Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve, and etc

Xenogears and Vagrant Story where no goes anyways. These ports are the best they'll get. PE...well thats on cell phones >_>

Guybrush Threepwood said:
Squeenix has snubbed the digital download market up to this point. Just look at the VC.

That's why this is a megaton.

I don't really see how SE could put much on VC when most games where PS1 PS2 games imagine the VC with Sony games would be kinda strange when Sony is still in the console business

sorry I only read till this post damn thread is big

Top Bottom