• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix finally gives us the final answer to one of the biggest FFVII arguments ever.

Minsc

Gold Member
I am happy to have a better understanding of it, but do some people really think if they rip you in half, throw you entrails over your siblings then incinerate them, take the ashes and choke your children to death with them, then take their dead children bodies, carve out with a chainsaw "fuck you" and drop it off at your front step, then blow up your house off the planet that they will be able to better teach you how you've offended them and why they're right and you're wrong, and you weren't even talking about the same thing in the first place.

K2D

Banned

Honestly either one is good in my book.

It's just Catchi..

I am happy to have a better understanding of it, but do some people really think if they rip you in half, throw you entrails over your siblings then incinerate them, take the ashes and choke your children to death with them, then take their dead children bodies, carve out with a chainsaw "fuck you" and drop it off at your front step, then blow up your house off the planet that they will be able to better teach you how you've offended them and why they're right and you're wrong, and you weren't even talking about the same thing in the first place.

Nah, it's just Twatter™. One of the many blights on this earth.

Top Bottom