• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSFIV AE 2012 CAPCOM Official National Tournament (Japan) | March 2-3

BadWolf

Daigo's win against Kindevu was so clutch, he was well prepared for cabbage's Viper as well.

Foreigner team is out, beaten by Fuudo and Itabashi's team.

USD

The first round of matched:

A: Umehara/Tokido/Mago def. RF/Kindevu/Kyabetsu
B: Dashio/Fuudo/Itabashi Zangief def. Poongko GamerBee Ryan Hart
C: Shungoku Neurosis/Hanamaruki def. Reiketsu/Okkun/anton
D: Akimo/NISHIKIN/Nekojita def. Shizuoka Saikyo/Hamamatsu Rufus/IHara@Bushin-ryu

Edgeward

From zhi's twitter

there are zero sagats, e ryu, and dhalsim left in the tourney. they all died. many adon and juri still alive.

Damn, did not expect all the Sagats to be gone. Well, I guess that one on stream c is the lone one left. GO BABY GO

Westlo

MDR keeps smashing Daigo and friends in National tournaments, whipped Daigos ass in 2010 as well. Best Rufus in the world and has been since Kindevu quit.

MDR keeps smashing Daigo and friends in National tournaments, whipped Daigos ass in 2010 as well. Best Rufus in the world and has been since Kindevu quit.

I think he beat Mago and Tokido in 2010 as well. :lol

Fuck you MDR

I'm a salty Daigo fan ;_;

USD

Top 4:

A: EX Mamehara (Adon), Gachi-kun (Sagat), MDR (Rufus)
B: Itabashi Zangief (Zangief), Dashio (Seth), Fuudo (Fei Long)
C: Michael-tan (Ken), Taku@Ratio4 (Blanka), Kyoku (Yang)
D: Nekojita (Abel), Akimo (E.Honda), NISHIKIN (Blanka)

USD

Gonna be some time before Top 4 starts, that's in about 80 minutes. Between then and now, Capcom will be doing a special presentation for Street Fighter X Tekken, which starts in about 20.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Gonna be some time before Top 4 starts, that's in about 80 minutes. Between then and now, Capcom will be doing a special presentation for Street Fighter X Tekken, which starts in about 20.

Any idea what that entails? Gameplay with top players, I hope.

Edgeward

@zhieeep said:
KOG T. Hawk had a 2 man team for a 3man tourney. Quote before his match against a 100K Blanka "Thanks for everything up till now guys."

Damn, I hope to never play a character that has a bad or a match-up as that

Westlo

I'm hoping MDR and Michael-tans teams play off in grand finals. Top 4 again for Michael-tan, just like SBO and MDR's always near this position.

Paid for dat niconico premium, fuck it. dat gdlk quality

QyRdB.gif

Been on that niconico premium since last GodsGarden for AE.

I think he beat Mago and Tokido in 2010 as well. :lol

Fuck you MDR

I'm a salty Daigo fan ;_;

Hah, I just requested the Shadowloo Showdown boys to bring him here, I mentioned him last time but I think they had enough Yuns... MDR, too clutch. Him and Michael-tan have to be the best placing fighters to have not been invited overseas. MDR has been clutch from Vanilla while Michael-tan keeps making a name for himself from AE onwards.. and was a game away from going to Shadowloo Showdown.

Anyway MDR's team beat Daigo's (Bonchan and Yuu, sick Gouki) in quarters and Mago and Tokido's (with Akimo) in semis before losing to the team of RF/Kindevu/Momochi.

MDR's win over Tokido... what a finish in round 3.

Top Bottom