• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Announced by EA (DICE)

Silky

Banned
tumblr_mo6i1fp8cx1rfir67o1_400.gif

For years I've been waiting for this damn thing. Then it got cancelled. Then it was revived. Then it got cancelled

Now it's back, by DICE

There is a God

careksims

HYPE off the motherfuckin' roooooof! OMG! OMG! OMG! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best news I've heard all day!!! Ahhhh!!!

Please please dont ruin it and just make it battlefield with star wars characters. Please make a real battlefront game, dont use the terrible in ur face glare either. Also third person with option of first. Third person dont forget it.

Vibranium

Banned
Obviously it's just a logo and a quick CG tease due to being early in development, but I am very hyped now as a Battlefront fan, you actually have my attention DICE/EA, don't fuck it up please.

Oh and please have third person as well, thank you.

Revven

I'll wait for gameplay footage before being hyped tbh. For all we know it could just be a Battlefield reskin. =\

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
First megaton of e3

hypehyphype

JDHarbs

All EA had to do was just walk out onto the stage, "Battlefront", dropped the mic, and walked off. Then watch as millions of gamers around the world shed tears of joy.

GrizzNKev

Banned
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Lakitu

st5fu
Neogaf hasn't worked for me all day until I saw Evilore's Twitter.

Great news!!

But please announce Mirror's Edge 2!

Top Bottom