• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront for Xbox LET'S PLAY

Teddman

Wow, can there really be no thread for this game yet in the Online forum?

I love it... Sure there's only one online mode, but it's great fun on LIVE. And after about two weeks out, the server issues have been corrected somewhat. I usually get pretty solid games with minimal lag using the Optimatch option, considering there's as many as 16 human players. What's been said is true, it really does feel like you're in the middle of a Star Wars battle right out of the movies.

Let's get a time set for a password-protected GA fragfest if we can get enough takers! Or just meet up...

Gamertag: Teddman

Mofo

Battlefront is my new Wolfenstien! Easy to pick up and good clean fun.

Gamertag:
RickMofoMears

Nos_G

I play a little bit every night... it depends on how much I really want to snipe with all that lag.

:D

Oh and Def, new tag for me. Erase Cifer Ex and accept friend invite from my new tag. :p

Teddman

This game rocks. I thought I was getting tired of it last week, took a few days off from playing, and then hooked it up on Live last night for "just one game before bed."

An hour and a half later... :)

Get with a good group of folks on a stable server and it's addictive fun. One awesome battle last night on Geonosis, our Republic troopers were getting savaged by CIS until a guy named "Feudal" got into a tank and just laid waste, Rambo-style. I saw that our forces were still getting pummeled, but somehow their numbers were dropping even lower until we won.

Checked the leaderboard after the match and he had 66 kills! Everyone on Live was laughing about that, it's the most I've ever seen...

hgplayer1

the things Im not liking about this game is on some of the maps on side has an advantage over the other side and in the last game I was in the number of human players was never balanced between the two sides. it was always like 5 on 3 at best. sometimes it was as bad as 6 on 2. is there an autobalance option for servers?

Teddman

hgplayer1 said:
the things Im not liking about this game is on some of the maps on side has an advantage over the other side and in the last game I was in the number of human players was never balanced between the two sides. it was always like 5 on 3 at best. sometimes it was as bad as 6 on 2. is there an autobalance option for servers?
I think that's a result of letting players choose which side they want. It's more fair in games which have teams set to "autoassign," so that each time the players are shuffled onto a squad at random (but in as equal numbers as possible, never more than one more human player a side).

hgplayer1

Teddman said:
I think that's a result of letting players choose which side they want. It's more fair in games which have teams set to "autoassign," so that each time the players are shuffled onto a squad at random (but in as equal numbers as possible, never more than one more human player a side).

glad to hear that. guess Ill just have to optimatch for games with autoassin on. only bad thing is theres not a large number of games to select from to begin with.

Top Bottom