• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront PC Closed Alpha

Eggbok

ps4 partnership and PC-only closed alpha?

i'm done with this game.

fhak aff dais

Because Batman
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

AzerPhire

Canada and I got in for the PC version. I own BF3, BF4 with premium for each as Wel as Hardline.

Pre ordered Battlefront on PS4 on Amazon so I do t think it's related to that.

robotrock

Banned
PS4 Beta at Gamescom maybe? Can't see Sony not having one with the partnership. NA only sucks balls too.

I'm sure there'll be PS4 beta and possibly an Xbox beta too. I don't think EA wants a repeat of BF4's launch. I recall Hardline had a few prerelease demos on all systems.

Pachimari

I never get choaen for these alphas and betas. Kind of getting used to not to expect anything. But man do I want to play Battlefront.

Fatmanp

From the email re: minimum specs

• CPU: Quad Core CPU e.g. Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.8 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz

• RAM: 6 GB

• OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)

• Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with 2 GB of Video Memory

No battlefront preorder but long time battlefield player. Probably has something to do with it. Participated in bf3/bf4 tests

The earliest Battlefield I have attached to my account is 1942 and have literally played EVERY incarnation of Battlefield on all platforms and tested BF3 and 4 multiple times and even I didn't get an invite.

Top Bottom