• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

curb

Banned
I had no interest in the stream but thought I'd check out the Toronto segment since I'm in Canada. Dammit, now I want that flying Falcon.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Holy shit the flying falcon works, like an actual flying millenium falcon I can actually by finally exists.

Snaku

Banned
The Elite figures are completely changing my Force Friday plans. Didn't even know they existed, and was going to settle for the Black Series line. Now I'm either gonna have to snag them online tonight, or show up at the Disney Store at 5am tomorrow and be late for work. Fuck.

They are going to make so much money tomorrow holy crap.

I'm just gonna get a pullover hoodie, 3.75" Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, and some Hot Wheels ships and cars.

gonna keep it grounded

ghostmind

The Elite figures are completely changing my Force Friday plans. Didn't even know they existed, and was going to settle for the Black Series line. Now I'm either gonna have to snag them online tonight, or show up at the Disney Store at 5am tomorrow and be late for work. Fuck.

Yeah, the Elite figures kind of change the 6" game.

Do they have the same level of articulation as the Black Series?

Yeah, they look pretty cool. I didn't catch that part of the video so wouldn't mind a better look at them. Still favouring the Black series at the moment.

Rootbeer

Banned
guys I think the Elite Series shows tons of potential and I'm excited to learn more about them... but we have not seen any full reviews of the Elite Series figs yet so my expectations are very much in check right now... I do want to get some because they look higher quality than the BS but these store exclusive figures sometimes disappoint, so I'm prepared for anything.

Those build them yourself lightsabers are a real health hazard. Easy way to end up like Maul.

When I imagine build them yourself lightsabers I didn't imagine what they are releasing.

Would be cool if you could put different (plastic with some sort of RFID tag) crystals inside for changes to the sound and light of the saber.

graffix13

Those build them yourself lightsabers are a real health hazard.

spaceballs-03.jpg

JMizzlin

Just launched at Toys R Us, QLD, Australia.

Absolutely dismal stock. No Lego sets whatsoever. Really disappointing open considering 60+ people rocked up.

Star Wars UK Just tweeted about MidnightMadness at the Oxford Street Disney store. I'm away on a training course by the Strand at the moment so I think I'm going to have to pop along.

border

Is there any footage of the Millennium Falcon drone? I cannot find it scrubbing through this 4 hour YouTube stream.

-griffy-

Banned
Ugh, there's a Barnes and Noble right by my work that opens at 10am. I might have to swing over there and see about that damn BB-8.
Is there any footage of the Millennium Falcon drone? I cannot find it scrubbing through this 4 hour YouTube stream.

Go back about 1 hour 20 minutes right now.

Kitoro

I can't help but imagine the Sphero BB-8 will collect a ton of dirt, scuffs, and scratches off of most non-carpeteted terrain over time...

Top Bottom