• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Outlaws Gameplay Revealed | Ubisoft Foward 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

FycRcNtWACYYU01

Official Website
Gamespot Interview

Watch the official Star Wars Outlaws gameplay trailer. Experience the first open-world Star Wars game and go all-in as Kay Vess, a con artist in search of freedom and the means to start a new life. Available in 2024.

Star Wars Outlaws:​

Experience the first Star Wars™ open world game — set between the events of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi — and explore new and legendary planets across the galaxy. Bet it all on Kay Vess, a rising con artist looking for freedom and the means to start a new life, with her partner Nix. Fight, steal and cheat your way through crime syndicates and join the ranks of the galaxy's most wanted.
Bonus:

In Star Wars Outlaws, you play as cunning scoundrel Kay Vess (Humberly González), who – along with her loyal companion Nix – must pull off one of the greatest heists the Outer Rim has ever seen. Learn more about Kay and Nix from the actor who plays Kay Vess, Humberly González, and Narrative Director Navid Khavari.

Last edited:

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Yo. This game will do Harry Potter numbers easily. I was sold already, and then the shift to space combat and shit... I know we say this every year, but 2024 is gonna rock. 2023 has been incredible, but this whole Covid backlash is really delivering.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Looks good to me. Been a while since a Star Wars game put you into the role of Smuggler. Hope we get some Shadows of the Empire vibes.

Larxia

I can't stand the ubisoft formula anymore, really tired of it.
This game seems like it's not that though? I don't know, it's probably the first time in 10 years where I look at a ubisoft game presentation and it doesn't feel like the usual thing, but more like... its own thing like other publishers would do.
That would seem too good to be true though, so I keep my doubts.

Last edited:

Gudji

She's much better than Cal and the game does look pretty good. Not sure about the black bars during gameplay tho.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
One thing that was jarring on an otherwise good looking game... the cut scenes might be pre-rendered instead of real time, which sucks in current year since you see the framerate drop to 30.

Darsxx82

Massive and the Snowdrop engine are on fire!!

Impressive load of detail effects and setting. Let's hope there is no typical Ubi downgrade

Top Bottom