• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT2| The Future Is Near

jasonng

The prologue missions are completely boring. They don't introduce any new units whatsoever.

You can try archon mode in the beta.

phoenixyz

You can't access the LotV prologue if you only have a regular Beta invite (at least that's the case for me). For that you need the preorder code.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Beautifully done Blizzard.

GICdY1P.jpg

shandy706

Beautifully done Blizzard.

GICdY1P.jpg

Alright guys, I'm missing something here.

I clicked redeem code on the battle.net client. It took me to my account online. I redeemed the code on the page that comes up. The page tells me I have redeemed the "pre-order beta code".

So now what???

I did all that yesterday, thinking it needed to download something. I see nothing about the Beta in my battle.net client. Has the Beta not started and I'm derping here? Completely possible as I don't keep up with SCII outside of playing the campaigns/AI free-play.

I don't see an option anywhere for the Beta. I don't see a place to install it, I don't see a place to see if it's downloading....I literally can't find it anywhere.

Alright guys, I'm missing something here.

I clicked redeem code on the battle.net client. It took me to my account online. I redeemed the code on the page that comes up. The page tells me I have redeemed the "pre-order beta code".

So now what???

I did all that yesterday, thinking it needed to download something. I see nothing about the Beta in my battle.net client. Has the Beta not started and I'm derping here? Completely possible as I don't keep up with SCII outside of playing the campaigns/AI free-play.

I don't see an option anywhere for the Beta. I don't see a place to install it, I don't see a place to see if it's downloading....I literally can't find it anywhere.

In the regions section where it says America, click that and the beta will be on the top with the title beta.

Aaron

I knew there was something going on tonight I didn't want to miss. So pumped after the semi-finals.

Syf

Banned
yeah man definitely staying up for the final, I want inno to take it. doing campaign for now though, I want to replay all of it before LotV launch

I thought the final was last night and I freaked out when I thought I missed it. Rooting for Byul. If Innovation tries going TurtleMech I might just stop watching.

Syf

Banned
Tasteless just tweeted that they have "big announcements" coming after the final too, probably regarding GSL 2016 I'd imagine?

They just said it'll be "biggest announcement in GSL history" dang

Byul had no business winning that game with that opener. He got lucky that Inno still made a bunch of tanks despite barely seeing any Roaches.

Top Bottom