• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

SamuraiX-

Indeed, Life finds a way.
5Lm6tNu.png

I'm glad Life has been opting for these greedy openers. I know he loves early aggression but he can macro with the best of them so good to see him now throwing away games by trying to get cheesy with elite players.

kasane

cause people forgot his playstyle

i think this guy is ultimately the one who stopped flash from dominating early. if flash won mlg he would have continued dominating

kasane

Haven't seen Zest play before. Hearing T+A refer to him as "the best in the world" and then see him get smacked like this has me all..

FuWQd78.gif

dont be surprised if zest somehow wins this

also the talk of best in the world in sc2 is fucking bollocks

everybody said rain was the best at one time and where is he

sc2 is a game random enough for there be not a best in the world

SamuraiX-

Artosis apparently doesn't know shit about San, who would have a much better shot at defeating Life than Zest does.

dat 75% PvZ win rate

Haven't seen Zest play before. Hearing T+A refer to him as "the best in the world" and then see him get smacked like this has me all..

FuWQd78.gif

To be fair, Zest is probably the most deserving of that title this year but the meta game fluctuates so frequently that it's incredibly rare to hold that title consistently for an extended period of time.

Nahh I think Zest is being exposed for having a hot streak and then falling like Seed. Then again to be fair its Life he is facing.

I'll cheer for Bomber mostly with Inno or Taeja for the other side I guess lol.

kasane

Nahh I think Zest is being exposed for having a hot streak and then falling like Seed. Then again to be fair its Life he is facing.

I'll cheer for Bomber mostly with Inno or Taeja for the other side I guess lol.

well to be fair life also hasn't been playing that good lately

edit: and yeah i fucking see good unit made by life

riot

SamuraiX-

What's sad is that Life is probably gonna lose this game. These type of Swarm Host games from him have been incredibly poor from what I've seen in the past.

Hopefully it doesn't start a downward spiral and he ends up throwing the series. :(

kasane

What's sad is that Life is probably gonna lose this game. These type of Swarm Host games from him have been incredibly poor from what I've seen in the past.

Hopefully it doesn't start a downward spiral and he ends up throwing the series. :(

he needs to fucking spread his creep into zest's face and mass spores

SamuraiX-

Life plz
RqjyetZ.png

he needs to fucking spread his creep into zest's face and mass spores

Zest is doing a nice job cutting off his creep spread and keeping him from taking the bottom of the map completely... but yeah, Life was never any good with this style.

Top Bottom