• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stardew Valley immediately takes the #1 spot on the eshop

Ravelle

Switch is killing my wallet:

- Axiom Verge ( really fantastic and that OST....holy shit! )
- Steamworld Dig 2 ( 2 hours in...great game )
- Golf Story ( awesome game! )

And now you're telling me to buy this too?

giphy.gif

I already have Axion on PS4 but only played 15 minutes of it, I might double dip and play it properly at some point haha.

At this point the Switch has high chance of becoming the platform for any indie or game that isn't an exclusive blockbuster.

I already have Axion on PS4 but only played 15 minutes of it, I might double dip and play it properly at some point haha.

At this point the Switch has high chance of becoming the platform for any indie or game that isn't an exclusive blockbuster.

Pretty much this, man t feels sooo good playing these great indie games on the Switch. It's been a long time since I had so much fun.

BigBeauford

I am managing all of these great games so far. But man if they drop Enter the Gungeon on us this month, all bets are off.

BizzyBum

Is that stock photo meme with the dude looking at the girl passing by old or still going? Because that would fit perfectly here.

sirap

Stardew Valley and Golf Story have completely taken over my life. When I get tired of SV's routine I pop in a quick round of Golf and return to farming. I haven't gotten any work done today.

Top Bottom