• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield superfan creates 400+ page document on the game...and it isn't even out yet

Topher

Gold Member
A Starfield superfan has created an online document detailing every known aspect of the upcoming Bethesda RPG, and it’s over 400 pages long. There’s still no word on when the game will actually come out.

The document was created by Gokamo, who was inspired to take on this feat due to his past with Bethesda titles and the sheer amount of content in them. They have spent years building up a central hub with every piece of official information out there.

What's the best game to play while waiting for Starfield? We discuss that in this podcast!
This includes official Starfield videos, Todd Howard interviews and Q&As, concept art, leaks and official reveals. It’s unbelievablly comprehensive, going into extensive detail as to where each tidbit of information comes from, providing short notes where needed and linking back to original sources.

To be frank, it’s an impressive undertaking. It’s practically too large to be consumed in its entirety, instead better used as a quick reference guide in tracking down a particular piece of information. Nonetheless, if you want to know literally everything about Starfield that there is to know so far, it’s hard to point elsewhere.

We can only wish Gokamo the best of luck. You can only imagine they’ll have their work cut out for them once the game actually comes out. Someone needs to throw them some cash ASAP, or maybe even a medal.

Here is the document:

Topher

Gold Member
Imagine if the game is a 70/100

Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'll be playing Starfield day one, but boy, I can't wait until the people who think this is the second coming of Christ realise it's just a decent Bethesda game

Sentenza

I'll be playing Starfield day one, but boy, I can't wait until the people who think this is the second coming of Christ realise it's just a decent Bethesda game
I mean, I'd be happy if it turns out to be a decent Bethesda game.

Unknown?

Here is the document:
This reminds me of those superfans before Starwars Episode 1 came out. Don't count your eggs before they hatch.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Just read the doc. Lots of images in it and recap of infos. Divided in 2 parts. First one is from reveal to before the "not E3 gameplay reveal" with a leak from Era. 120 pages. Then the E3 2022 itself for the rest.
I found that there is a diplomat skill that said this:

• Diplomacy
    • You can force a target NPC at or below your level to stop fighting for a while
Honestly found that really captivating. I dread how much more pages will be made on top of the 400 already in the doc after the Starfield showcase.

realcool

fucks sake there's pictures with descriptions and speculation... i was hoping it was just some ChatGPT filler shit.

Laptop1991

Well he is definitely a fan, but I'm not reading all that lol, hopefully it won't be long to find out how right he is.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Right now there’s probably a Nintendo fan saying hold my beer. 5,000 page document incoming for Metroid Prime 4

I don’t know which is worse - this document or the Elden Ring is/isn’t a JRPG thread on this very forum.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Sounds like hte people that I work with that say the same stuff in a document just 100 different ways. They strive for Length and not clarity.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I opened the file to see what the hell is worth 400 pages. It's so big loading the pages and the million images in it, the text loaded first and some pics loaded slowly.

Basically the file seemed like the guy cut and pasted every image he could find and does a one pager about it (pic + paragraph describing the pic..... "Here's a character wearing heavy armour.... yada yada").

Last edited:
Top Bottom