• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you buy from Humble store, will your purchases go to your Humble account? Does any or all of the games sold in Humble store include soundtracks? Is there any way to know which ones?

Anteater

I beat To the Moon, it was ok, the plot is interesting but I don't think I really enjoy the way the story was told and presented, I like the music though. Would probably play a sequel.

louiedog

When you buy from Humble store, will your purchases go to your Humble account? Does any or all of the games sold in Humble store include soundtracks? Is there any way to know which ones?

I don't know anything about soundtracks, but purchases should go into your humble account. Anything bought with the Humble store widget, like from a dev's website, does.

FOX_

Neo Member
I was checking, just out of curiosity and the price jumps to 14.99 EUR in here. Terrible conversion but it's okay. I already played on the 360 when it was released but the PC version have much more content.

Gah, I just remembered that I still have Dragonborn sitting in my library...

Dolor

I hate they do not warn about removing games.

At least on gog I could get second sight the day before.

Yeah, they should give some kind of "Leaving Steam" sale at least. Would probably make a decent chunk of change prior to exiting too.

Good price for the game, but for all the hype, I have to say that I thought Skyrim was a bit underwhelming. It has some neat areas to explore, the quests are ok, but the combat is pretty bad for such a hyped game.

JakeD

I beat To the Moon, it was ok, the plot is interesting but I don't think I really enjoy the way the story was told and presented, I like the music though. Would probably play a sequel.

it reminded me a lot of assassins creed, in that the whole time i was thinking "this would be better without all the cheesy sci-fi tech crap" i know
time travel
was necessary in one way or another but still....that being said it still made me almost
definitely
cry

and i played the soundtrack on a loop for days after beating it

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
anyone got a link to what i need to change in rage config files

found a guide on steam so nevermind :p

nexen

Also, only 5 minutes remaining on the Weekly Bundle, shame they put Conquistador on the $6 Tier but I understand.

Wonder if it's the pinball stuff we will be getting it now.

I really hope so. I have a road trip coming up this weekend and some more pinball for my laptop would be extra welcome.

yoshizzle

Humble Weekly Sale: Zen Studios

Pinball FX2 - Core Pack
Pinball FX2 - Classic Pack
Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense Table
Pinball FX2 - Paranormal Table
Pinball FX2 - Epic Quest Table

BTA:
Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack
Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Original Pack

Skyrim for $7.50 is pretty rad. I'm going to hold out hope that the Legendary edition drops below $20 during Autumn Sale though.

I put in probably 150 hours on Xbox, but, just got a decent PC rig and really looking forward to playing through it again.

Anteater

Not biting until skyrim dropped below 5 bucks, I paid full price and went through the ps3 version, so I think I deserve better :p

it reminded me a lot of assassins creed, in that the whole time i was thinking "this would be better without all the cheesy sci-fi tech crap" i know
time travel
was necessary in one way or another but still....that being said it still made me almost
definitely
cry

and i played the soundtrack on a loop for days after beating it

yeah I know part of it was to give a different perspective and to add humor but I find them a bit dull and get in the way most of the time.

Zeknurn

Interestingly, they both added these to the database.

http://steamdb.info/app/267100/
http://steamdb.info/app/267090/

I guess they plan on removing GFWL, but have them as seperate app ID's than the GFWL version?

Ooh, FUEL with working multiplayer would be great. I'll play for sure when they get rid of GFWL.

I wonder what the chance is we'll see Legendary Edition for 15$ this holiday.

Chronoja

For everyone wanting to get Dirt 2 and Fuel since they were removed from the steam store they still are available from other sites, like Gamersgate and GMG as steam redeemable keys.

okayfrog

Banned
I wonder what the chance is we'll see Legendary Edition for 15$ this holiday.

Yeah, I played through Skyrim on my brother's computer back when it first came out two years ago, and even though I put around 60 hours into it and realized it was a complete waste of time, I'd still like to purchase Skyrim on my Steam account. But not until the Legendary Edition is around $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom