• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

kafiend

You would have thought it a simple thing. Allow the sorting of the Library according to the genre that they are already assigned in the Store.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
according to Steam forums:
The link has an AppID 1840, which is Source Filmmaker's one. This post is not related to Summer Sale. :(

I love that every little thing now needs to have a disclaimer on it that it's not related to Steam Sales.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
banner.png

There's a new F2P in town, MicroVolts

What's the best thing about it? Well, if you play before the 5th of August... You'll get an Y U NO guy mask:

banner.png

This is not a fake. Someone thought that it was a good idea to add rage faces to a game.

Can't wait for the Gaben trollface hat in TF2.

EDIT: Damn, beaten :(

-----

Re: Prey keys, I couldn't find copies for everyone. I may find a couple more next week, but even then I may only find one or two additional games. I sent PMs to the first users who asked for them :)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
This is not a fake. Someone thought that it was a good idea to add rage faces to a game.

Can't wait for the Gaben trollface hat in TF2.

Y-U-NO like it?

Re: Prey keys, I couldn't find copies for everyone. I may find a couple more next week, but even then I may only find one or two additional games. I sent PMs to the first users who asked for them :)

Again, thanks a lot for those. I got another hard to find game to my collection of Steam titles (yes, it's a disease), my friend got a game he always liked and wanted on Steam and you got Binary Domain!

Win-Win for all! (is this the right way to say win win?)

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
??? I just wanted to say where it's from like I usually do.

Gah! I just realized it didn't quote what I was really responding to... the other dude's comment. I wasn't trying to beat on you MrOrange. I was just remarking that there's so many disclaimers thrown about now to make sure people realize it isn't related to the never-happening Steam Sale. :)

I want to get in on the beta. Any ideas?

I think I signed up for the beta a day after you could do that computer survey on the Filmmaker site. Other than that, no idea what you could do. I don't really do betas so the only other thing I can think of is that I was a Steam member since the CS:S beta.

MRORANGE

Gah! I just realized it didn't quote what I was really responding to... the other dude's comment. I wasn't trying to beat on you MrOrange. I was just remarking that there's so many disclaimers thrown about now to make sure people realize it isn't related to the never-happening Steam Sale. :)

eh no harm done, I don't mind being a kick bucket for other people.
;-;

in other news, the shard has finally been built in London aka Citadel:

Smash88

Banned
I have an extra key for the Robot Chicken Hat for someone who didn't get it.

Quote to see.

Post back if you got it, so we know it's off the market. Thanks.

EDIT: It's gone.

It's gone, I signed up for the e-mail straight away but never got any e-mail :/

I signed up twice, because I was scared I wouldn't get the first one.

Did you check your spam?

If you asked for it, I would've PMed you the code. Oh well.

I hope it went to a good home, as it is not tradeable.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I was kinda dissing the Amazon sale for not having much I was interested in, but at this point I'm not going to have much more money to spend on the Steam sale. I've been awaiting this sale since I built my computer, who knew Amazon would swoop in and save the day?

Ionic

Where do you buy a copy of Prey anymore? I've been looking for awhile but could never find the PC version on any download services.

LuffyZoro

I have some questions for all you Steam people. Some friends and I were planning on getting a Torchlight 2 four-pack, when I noticed that it's about $19 cheaper on the Russian store. Is there a way for one of us to buy from there (we're not russian), could it still be played in English, and if we can't get it, would a Russian person like to help us out?

Where do you buy a copy of Prey anymore? I've been looking for awhile but could never find the PC version on any download services.

Sadly, importing a UK retail copy is probably your best bet. 2k has refused to make more keys, but there's still plenty of retail copies in circulation, and all of them should activate on Steam.

1-D_FTW

I was kinda dissing the Amazon sale for not having much I was interested in, but at this point I'm not going to have much more money to spend on the Steam sale. I've been awaiting this sale since I built my computer, who knew Amazon would swoop in and save the day?

Amazon's had a great sale, but save the day from what? Summer will be three weeks old when the sale begins. Just a little perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom