• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulk_Rate

Uhhh.. I'm trying so hard to not buy STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl right now... The lady friend is out of town this weekend and I've always wanted to play this game (with the complete mod).
Must..... wait.... for.... sale...

Do what I did and skip straight to CoP (w/ complete mod) you'll be glad you did.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Uhhh.. I'm trying so hard to not buy STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl right now... The lady friend is out of town this weekend and I've always wanted to play this game (with the complete mod).
Must..... wait.... for.... sale...

Some of you people really don't have self control, do you?

You're just a bunch of Crazy motherfuckers... :D

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I can't log into Blacklight: Retribution no matter what I do. Keeps telling me my password is incorrect, even though I know it isn't. Changed it a couple times to just to be sure, still telling me my info's wrong. Tried one last time right now and then it locked up, hard.

Taking this as a sign and sticking to Tribes, I guess!

Only thing of interest so far is the STALKER bundle.

if they have those games separately for a good price and/or the new fallout games are on it i will pay attention to this.

Bring it on Steam

kafiend

Because of the epic way that Tony managed to sort out an issue I had with an order I made at Amazon I have one extra steam key for a few games.

Quote and say which code you want and I'll PM you the code. I may be a little slow because the tennis is on TV :)

*gone*

Sorry to folks who posted after others :(

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Because of the epic way that Tony managed to sort out an issue I had with an order I made at Amazon I have one extra steam key for a few games.

Quote and say which code you want and I'll PM you the code. I may be a little slow because the tennis is on TV :)

1. Crusader Kings II

2. Magicka Collection

3. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC

4. Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

5. Swords of the Star - Complete Collection

Crusader Kings II? :)

grkazan12

1. Crusader Kings II

2. Magicka Collection

Magicka Collection

1. Crusader Kings II

2. Magicka Collection

Swords of the Stars 2? :)

1. Crusader Kings II

2. Magicka Collection

Ah nvm.Already taken :p.

PaulLFC

1. Crusader Kings II

2. Magicka Collection

SOS Complete? :)

Deques

1. Crusader Kings II

2. Magicka Collection

all except magicka seems taken. already got it

louiedog

1. Crusader Kings II

2. Magicka Collection

The Stars Are Left DLC, please?

gdt

Just want to chime in with some praise for Spec Ops: The Line. A truly special and unique game, narrative wise. Really have to experience it, at least once. People say its short, but it took me 9 hours haha on the hardest difficulty available.

Gameplay is a pretty standard Uncharted ish game.

Just want to chime in with some praise for Spec Ops: The Line. A truly special and unique game, narrative wise. Really have to experience it, at least once. People say its short, but it took me 9 hours haha on the hardest difficulty available.

Gameplay is a pretty standard Uncharted ish game.

I'm at 96% download. Really excited to start this soon.

Don't hype yourselves out of nothing guys, there's a deal running already for the weekend, there will possibly be another one in 20 minutes, and the sale will start some time next week. Possibly the 12th, seeing as there are coupons that expire on the 11th and Valve will have to feed some more coupons to the fire.

Don't hype yourselves out of nothing guys, there's a deal running already for the weekend, there will possibly be another one in 20 minutes, and the sale will start some time next week. Possibly the 12th, seeing as there are coupons that expire on the 11th and Valve will have to feed some more coupons to the fire.

Shit, I didn't notice the weekend deal was up.

Fuck the bones.

Again, the only thing keeping me from believing it's the 12th is that I can't fathom that the date was leaked out that early from a random dev. Even then I would have thought Valve would adjust the date to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom