• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Why did I waste time reinstalling BF3... I should've just installed TF2 and Dota 2 and bought CS:Go, and start making sweet Valve cash.

Kassu

Banned
Got beta invite few minutes after joining the group and also sold two invites on market lol. At least now I finally have reason to play Half-Life 2 and specifically Portal 2 again (with commentaries). :D

Megasoum

Banned
So apparently the DLC for Lego Batman 2 is not available on PC? Anybody know if it's a good ammount of content or just some small stuff?

Wok

Got beta invite few minutes after joining the group and also sold two invites on market lol. At least now I finally have reason to play Half-Life 2 and specifically Portal 2 again (with commentaries). :D

What do you mean? Badges won't unlock retroactively? I NEED A REFUND!!!!?A?A.?::

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I'm showcasing my amazing "Pillar of Community" badge.

I went with the christmas tree... because everyday is christmas.
This is stupid.

Has anybody got a trading card yet? Do they just randomly show up in the client or is there an in-game notice?

I've gotten 1 Don't Starve. Just kind of ran the game in the background for 10 minutes as I had other things going on. I tried running and quitting right away, but no card.

Chronoja

So this steam level, is it the new epeen of the internet ? (level 11 here :p)

Edit: The new showcase options are awesome. Game Collector especially will appeal to some on this thread

Has anybody got a trading card yet? Do they just randomly show up in the client or is there an in-game notice?

I just got one (Wolfgang) while playing Don't Starve. It just turns up in your inventory with the standard Steam overlay message.

EDIT: Also, I have no idea what I'm doing in Don't Starve.

Sini

I'm a time traveler:
tTO0Aty.jpg

yeah, Crysis 3 for $30?

Also this card thing is so going to be Steams trump card against Amazon or GMG sales. Sure you could save money on Amazon but you'd miss out on badges or cards or experience of some kind

but most games in amazon and gmg activate in steam anyway, and you earn badges playing games not buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom