• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Self-published, no GFWL. Whee.

SKULLS OF THE SHOGUN: BONE-A-FIDE EDITION supports real-time multiplayer over Steam, hotseat support, and asynchronous multiplayer modes that allow players to take turns at their leisure. Multiplayer matchups now reward players as well, with a new progression system that allows players to gain experience points, rank up, and unlock emblems. The asynchronous “Skulls Anywhere” mode is designed to be forward-compatible, so future releases of SKULLS OF THE SHOGUN will play with each other regardless of hardware platform.

PR here: http://skullsoftheshogun.com/

Nabs

I've been checking the Steam Group because I'm excited to see which ones are announced.

You got some inside info?

Keep in mind developers are saying they will release cards, but it takes time before that actually happens.

check your badges

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I still don't see the goddamn news

Edit: holy shit I have all these games.

5 more games added trading cards today:

Serious Sam 3: BFE
Anodyne
Super Meat Boy
Blocks That Matter
Brütal Legend

kafiend

I've been checking the Steam Group because I'm excited to see which ones are announced.

You got some inside info?

Keep in mind developers are saying they will release cards, but it takes time before that actually happens.

No inside info, those two pooped up in the badges and after I posted so did the other two,

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Full list:

- Anodyne
- Blocks That Matter
- Brutal Legend
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Super Meat Boy

Edit: Beaten, but, hey new page. ;)

He may be able to get keys from Valve that give outside purchasers the hat by itself; Adult Swim did this when it kicked off its Valve partnership. Couldn't to ask him to look into it.

You didn't get the hat by redeeming your Steam key?

Come to think of it: you (Gully, that is) did run TF2 to ensure you didn't get the hat, right? You need to run the game before newly-acquired promo items are added to your Steam inventory.

I preordered so it was prior to the TF2 hat bonus. I also ran TF2 a couple of times just to make sure. No dice.

Ugh Serious Sam 3... I was done with you! I wanted no more! I don't like you... But you drag me back with 43 cents per card to fund my Gunpoint purchase.

Muh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom