• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna close this thread for a summer sale one, then open this one back up afterwards.
C'mon man, you're such a tease!

Oh, and the girl in Jase's avatar is Salsa, you got it wrong.

And you should add that his Steam skin is called Pixelvision.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
God, Super Meat Boy cards are as lot as 40 cents now.

I remember when I forgot about the cards and only remembered to sell them the next day, I'd get better pricing.

Maybe I should just wait...
Super Meat Boy will probably stay pretty low. It's been in multiple humble bundles and everyone owns it.

People really like devaluing the stuff they want a handful of cents in exchange for. Watching something go from 90 cents to 12 cents over the course of 5 minutes is silly.

Acorn

People really like devaluing the stuff they want a handful of cents in exchange for. Watching something go from 90 cents to 12 cents over the course of 5 minutes is silly.
Its interesting though. I'd really enjoy reading a paper on valves economy.

I'm done playing SMB, got all the card drops, Now I have to cesspool that's called the steam trading to get 2 more cards to complete the set, now on to blocks that matter.

Its interesting though. I'd really enjoy reading a paper on valves economy.

Oh, totally. It's interesting reloading the pages and seeing the same Steam icons continue lower their price, meanwhile you see zero people have bought those cards during that 5 minute period, and people just keep lowering it without paying attention to such things.

Sober

New thread smell! Nice.

Henry Cavill should be in the OP as well, he's admitted to being a PC gamer. Superman on our side.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Yay, new thread, and I made the wall of shame. Gamefly and Nuuvem are also trusted sites that have Steam activated deals quite often.

Steam's daily is only 33% off. NOT COOL

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Two more Brütal Legend drops. To sell, or not to sell. That is zeh question.
They're already down to 35 cents, but then again, that's still a lot of free steambucks...

[/pcgamingproblems]

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, totally. It's interesting reloading the pages and seeing the same Steam icons continue lower their price, meanwhile you see zero people have bought those cards during that 5 minute period, and people just keep lowering it without paying attention to such things.
Yup. I experienced that myself, when a card I put on the market (think it was a They Bleed Pixels one) got undercut by several people, the cheapest of which was more than 25 cents below mine when I checked. And for the record, I had undercut the lowest price yet by 2 cents. I decided I wasn't going to play their game, and didn't touch my price. 30 minutes later or so, I had sold it, so I got at least 25 cents more than some guys below me.

So that's what I'm gonna do from now on: put my cards there, forget about them and wait until I get the money on my Wallet. It will always happen, I'm sure of it now.

Goddamn, I must have seen every bug in Hotline Miami. Liked the game though (haven't got all the password pieces yet though!). Too bad the new beta didn't like my DS3, it seems that most problems are fixed there.

Summer sale... I am ready.

ready_to_fight__iron_man_2_gif__by_foxedpeople-d53jht4.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Subbed and ready for Summer Sale.

Not ready for Summer Sale :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom