• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Only 20% off Don#t Starve? What a joke. There better be a better deal down the road.

PS: get Endless Space because it's great.

Gvaz

Banned
jJTEEjM.png

a friends list increase from crafting badges?

Not tradable?

What the everloving fuck??

calder

Fucking Steam, stop timing out!

It's hilarious how a service as large and robust as Steam is brought to it's knees by the sheer amount of money being crammed into it's every orifice. Must be a nice problem to have. ;P

Turfster

Man, it's disappointing to try and sell your card and watch the market value keep "rising", but your much much cheaper card never appears...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has anybody managed to actually buy something yet? The website is stalling on me when I get to the final stage of checkout.

Glix

I know they aren't daily deals but I had to grab Magical Drop V, McPixel, and Dyad.

$6 total, lol.

Here's hoping Bulletstorm is $5 at some point been dying to try it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This isn't your first time at the rodeo either. You should know that an integral part of modern Steam sales is complaining about various aspects of Steam sales. Especially nostalgic complaints about ye olde sales where everything was 90% off and Gaben the lifegiver suckled us all at his sweet golden teets.

I'm mainly focusing my passive aggressiveness at people going FUCK DON'T STARVE. I HOPE THOSE DEVELOPERS STARVE.

who are you

I'm talking about the last word in that post of yours. That isn't a kosher word to be casually thrown around like it'll get you upvote karma in a Reddit post.

Dawg

I'm mainly focusing my passive aggressiveness at people going FUCK DON'T STARVE. I HOPE THOSE DEVELOPERS STARVE.

I'm talking about the last word in that post of yours. That isn't a kosher word to be casually thrown around like it'll get you karma in a Reddit post.

Sorry :(

Can we still be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom