• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

KScorp

ModBot seems to be dead at the moment, it doesn't want to register my key. :(

And again: Does crafting OTHER badges still get you summer cards?

Hey guys:

WRkvI14.png
I already voted, where is it?

RoadDogg

3 votes gets you a card too it seems, so at least they are keeping up with the practice of making sure you can get all of the event perks without spending any money.

mrgone

ModBot seems to be dead at the moment, it doesn't want to register my key. :(

And again: Does crafting OTHER badges still get you summer cards?

This thread has jumped like 20 pages in 10 minutes. Modbot is probably picking up pieces of his exploded cranial unit with his cold unfeeling (yet generous) claw-hands

yami4ct

Rogue Legacy is already 20% off, so here's hoping for a daily/flash of at least 30%.

Don't Starve being only 20% on a freaking daily is pretty terrible, but crushes my dreams of it going lower. I'll probably just bite anyway. $12 is cheap enough.

Far Cry 3's discount is the same it was a couple of months ago. Bugger off, Ubi.

Will it get a better deal during a flash sale/ daily? Or is the community pick price pretty much rock bottom?

Great price on Hotline Miami though, everyone pick that one up, you can probably make your money back selling the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom