• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Groupees Capsule Computers spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Super Sanctum TD -- MB-9554996E3FF52FB0 - Taken by bornlivedie
Swords & Soldiers HD -- MB-DD3E92FCDDDB5756 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Pressure -- MB-657BC5C215BB6628 - Taken by Blablurn
SpaceChem -- MB-D5A0430FAF30D15A - Taken by Darkroronoa
Turba -- MB-8BA4482D9C7A09ED - Taken by yoshizzle
Transcripted -- MB-F8647639983C1753 - Taken by damaph

I assumed I didn't own Transcripted, which is part of the reason why I bought the bundle, but at least there are a couple of Greenlight games in there.

Grief.exe

So I've been playing America's Army:pG Beta. My initial impressions are pretty good.

Game is clunky, but the gameplay is solid. It feels very cat and mouse when deciding if to push up and secure the enemy, or wait and see if they try to revive.

My saves are gone from Batman Arkham city :(

I recently bought an new computer which has windows 8. This created problems when installing and starting the game but I fixed that by installing the whole games for windows thing and things were dandy for a while. Played 11 hours into the game over a few days last week.

But now when I wanted to get back into the game my save have gone *poof*.

Checked the harddrive and there is nothing in the save folder.

I started up games for windows and restarted but nothing. the live button in the game does nada.

So fucking pissed right now. The game finally clicked for me and now this. fuck

I recently bought an new computer which has windows 8. This created problems when installing and starting the game but I fixed that by installing the whole games for windows thing and things were dandy for a while. Played 11 hours into the game over a few days last week.

I started up games for windows and restarted but nothing. the live button in the game does nada.

It will soon be patch out, be patient.

It will soon be patch out, be patient.

Yeah maybe but the saves would probably still be gone...

I found an possible fix where I uninstall Windows Live and reinstall but changing the settings before doing so into windows 7 settings.

Gonna try that otherwise wait and hope for the best when it comes to the patch.

Blitzhex

GSM backsup your xlive profile + saves and everything else.

Yeah maybe but the saves would probably still be gone...

I found an possible fix where I uninstall Windows Live and reinstall but changing the settings before doing so into windows 7 settings.

Gonna try that otherwise wait and hope for the best when it comes to the patch.
GFWL ruins enjoyment, I feel sorry for you.

GFWL ruins enjoyment, I feel sorry for you.

I finally got windows live to work. But my live save was the one from way back in 2012 when I never really got into the game. So the 11 hours of gameplay was apperently deemed unworthy of live, went bye bye.

I will shelve the game for now. At least now I know the game is really fun so I will just wait so it feels more like a fun replay instead of a chore. :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I notice Flatout is on sale almost every other month, which of the games are worth playing?
3 is trash made by someone else. The others are just consistent upgrading of the same thing, so get Ultimate Carnage. Currently $5 on amazon but I don't see anything saying it's the Steam version.

oneils

Anyone having a hard time with game patches lately? My download rate from Steam is terrible. Can't seem to get more than 100kb/s.

JustinBB7

I'm pretty sure Saints Row IV might make me actively hate other open world games.

Damn, the game is capital letters F-U-N

Yup, I'm only a few hours in, but damn. So much fun. The only minor point about it is that you don't really need cars anymore haha. Not that I care that much, would always take so long, who needs cars when you can fly? (pretty much anyway)

Yup, I'm only a few hours in, but damn. So much fun. The only minor point about it is that you don't really need cars anymore haha. Not that I care that much, would always take so long, who needs cars when you can fly? (pretty much anyway)

Cars are good for throwing at people at least! And sing-alongs, Saints Row always has the best sing-alongs

If you never play a bad game, how can you appreciate the good ones? And some of them look appealing for whatever reason. For example I played through Hydrophobia for the water effects. Liked it more than ACM.
Well, I play games, but I do not actively seek out the bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom