• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcia

15 minutes left:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-F03B94C0E4357A71 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda. 2 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tale -- MB-BA124F8498E0936B - Taken by Almighty. 6 entrants total.
Guacamelee! -- MB-4C388F585BE8C502 - Taken by theMrCravens. 5 entrants total.

t1393095318z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Hearts to Dupy Esq III for leaving some rainbow poker chips on my desk overnight and telling me it's on the house. Rainbow 6 gonna take Vegas baby!

Almighty

If you ever want to play it again its probably worth getting.

Your 360 is probably going in a box relatively soon, and your PC is infinitely backwards compatible. Also be nice to replay with the usual PC extras such as higher frame rate, resolution, graphical settings, etc.

This is the main reason I push so hard to get PC ports. Having games that span decades just a few clicks away is the best part of PC gaming for me.

The-Bean

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Space Engineers -- MB-045797007E13F805 - Taken by kudoboi. 51 entrants total.

t1393095634z1.png

10 minutes left.

Benedict

I have a 3820tg with integrated graphics card and a Radeon 5760 or something similar.
Since it's dual and has power save mode, I can't upgrade drivers for the Radeon unless Acer releases them. This hasn't happened for about three years.
Is there any way I can upgrade anyway so I can experience better Steam-gaming?

Tizoc

Sleeping Dogs eh? I have it on PS+ but my subscription ran out. Plus it's Steam. Hmmm. I'll consider it!

CONSIDER?
Dude I played PS3 Sleepy Dawgs and let me tell you: PC/Steam ver. is a work of art compared to the PS3 ver.
Someone post that driving GIF of Sleepy Dawgs please.

Levyne

Banned
I really liked Sleeping Dogs, but then I loaded it up a long time after initially playing it to try out the Nightmare dlc and I think it soured my whole opinion :/

Well, I'm still interested in whatever Triad Wars turns out to be.

These CS crates sure do move quickly. I bought the pass for operation phoenix, got a phoenix crate in my first match, listed it, and it had sold by the time the next match loaded.

Well, Alpha Protocol on someone else's dime is nice. :D

Deadbeat

Banned
WHERES MY BROTHERS IN ARMS DAILY GOD DAMN I WANT HELLS HIGHWAY NOW

It better be arriving tomorrow right after ghosts dries up.

Sleeping Dogs is great. It doesn't quite revolutionize the open-world genre, it's just does a lot of things very well and ends up being fun.

Dipper145

Went travelling to florida for reading week, now I'm back and hoping I didn't miss any great deals this past week on steam! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom