• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not... despaired?
tumblr_static_tumblr_mj4cm4emmz1qfzzqvo1_500.png

No, I'll have hope that it'll be released later. :)
Which would disapoint you more? Steins;Gate or DR? Personally, it would be DR since I already finished Steins;Gate.

Steins;Gate since I already finished DR up to 2

Pachimari

Finally got The Evil Within to work again! Now I just gotta find out, if I can change which display it starts up on in the console.

What was the name of that software, which would let you organize your whole Steam library again? Desmerizer gives me nothing on Google.

[edit]
Oh yeah, Depressurizer.

Dsyndrome

Al this stuff happens when I'm flying a non-stop from east to west coast. At least I didn't miss any insane pricing errors.

Oh nice, I've been wanting to play the Danganronpa series for a while but it rarely goes on sale. Might as well get the Steam version.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So I'm liking Undertale so far, but is there any point to
befriending and sparing random monsters
?

I've befriended a few of the bosses and that seems worthwhile, but the randomly spawned enemies give me like no gold/xp if I spare them but quite a bit if I don't.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
?

I've befriended a few of the bosses and that seems worthwhile, but the randomly spawned enemies give me like no gold/xp if I spare them but quite a bit if I don't.

Short version:
It is good to be kind in life. Why would you ever fight anything?

Medium version:
You never, ever, ever, ever, ever need to kill anything in the game.

Medium Spoiler Version:
The ending you get depends on your decisions in the game

Super Spoiler Version:
You can only get the best ending if you never kill anything ever. When I say this, I don't mean like there's a hidden image or anything, I mean like there's well over an hour of extra content and by far the game's best ending which reveals to you significant story information and really puts the game into context.

Hektor

?

The game heavily changes depending on your actions, that is also why multiple playthroughs are recommended. You should read up on that, but only if you've finished the game at least once or twice.

Hard to talk about stuff like that without spoiling

Nzyme32

?

I feel like answering this question might be entering mild spoiler territory. However in answer to your question
yes there can be a point. Since you have the choice, some might come back your way, so choose as you will

damn man, I know its an odd thing to complain about since i already put 71 hrs into it but god damn fallout 4 is casualized beyond belief. its barely an rpg now. there are little to no quests, for the past 3 days I went out exploring to try and find some non faction quests but no luck, and then locations have no story to them whatsoever like fo3 and nv did. in those 2 you'd go to a building and right from the get go you'd find a note or terminal about someone who was there before, (s)he could have been from the world before the bombs or someone that was there a month before you. I've found like a total of 5 of those in fo4. I'm not even gonna mention the new garbage dialogue system cause its been discussed 100s of times, but if it wasn't obvious enough, its garbage. I hope its dropped after this game but I doubt that since voiced protag is what the mainstream wants no matter how much it hurts the final product. I think I'm just gonna wrap up the main story and wait till mods come out. its not a bad, its just not the game I wanted, instead its something else using the fallout name.

on another note, I've almost got all my steam card drops from idlemaster. sitting at 7.90 right now. once all my cards sell I'll pay the difference and pick up undertale.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Contradiction Spot the Liar -- MB-C9E0AE3C57CB4D18 - Taken by Copons. 7 entrants total.
This is just a phenomenal FMV adventure game featuring cheesy as hell acting. Totally totally recommend it. Please play this if you claim the key
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-C618A21F050D7D64 - Taken by alr1ght. 7 entrants total.
Rise of the Triad -- MB-4DB9CECEA5B679BD - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
Not sure which Rise of the Triad this one is

t1449440777z1.png

Vibranium

Banned
steamdb peaked in santa gabe's sack while he was eating the cookies and drinking the milk. they will probably get coal, but in the mean time now we know allll about the presents we're getting.

Everyone knows the best present Santa Gabe gave this year was Eric Wolpaw for Psychonauts 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom