• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantom

When are we having a SteamGAF Rocket League tournament?

Yeah, this needs to happen.

---

Bump:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shantom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign -- MB-7A5C3EA61986466C - Taken by trailmix16. 57 entrants total.

t1449849208z1.png

I'd be up for some GAF Rocket League...playing with random teammates who seem to do a better job at screwing you over than the opposing team is getting annoying

ExoSoul

Banned
Some bundle leftovers I thought I had given away already.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride -- MB-8F341FB047690DE7 - Taken by The_Monk. 1 entrants total.
VP Lillith Pack -- MB-85A9C360A5D01B94
DSITRAINT -- MB-F35123D10E0EB054 - Taken by Last Baron. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-54739CF92DCB42AF
Gurumin: A Mounstrous Adventure -- MB-10D418A8674DB77C - Taken by Nyteshade517. 1 entrants total.
One Way Heroics -- MB-4B051E624EAC70EF - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 2 entrants total.
VP Hilda Rize Pack -- MB-241CFFE3116BC3DF - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.

t1449785069z1.png

-------------------

Regarding RL, anyone up for a few games now?
Not you Flarz :v

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terablaster -- MB-73B5CE8D019DCB79 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Loptous
Naninights -- MB-53C41EF8D0FCABB8 - Taken by NicoNizza. 1 entrants total.
Sumo Revise -- MB-7C9CDC265A25F59D - Taken by bobnowhere. 6 entrants total.
Break Into Zawtor -- MB-7516C74DBDD16B52 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Magnegro42

t1449785249z1.png

NicoNizza

Neo Member
I think this might look better.
7af05ae0fa.png

Omg I can't believe this I'm very happy. You people are too kind. You are keeping the hard work just to see me recover my full identity. Love you guys, I'll make sure my grandchildren hear this story. Hearts for everyone

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
riding off how much i liked tales from the boredlands i'd like to see them do some of my favorites like fallout, league and izombie

if it has the same quality as tales from the boredlands then i'm open for anything

iZombie is too precious to risk. Tales from the Borderlands was surprisingly good, but is still nowhere near the quality of a good TV episode/series. TT still has a long way to go.

Knurek

Anyone knows if there's a Read Only Memories guide anywhere?
The game seems to have multiple endings, would be lovely to have at least a route flowchart...

Uzzy

Not this shit again.

So, has anyone had any luck getting GeDoSato working for Xrd? I've tried a few things but with no success so far.

Arthea

Tetris requires uplay, seriously?
There are lines you don't cross Ubi, this was such a line, the last line actually.
Now you are as bad as EA, well, maybe not as bad but really deep down that path leading there.

It's not even funny, imagine launching two clients to play bloody tetris, jut IMAGINE it

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of thesaucetastic, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (thesaucetastic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Half-Life 2 -- MB-FC3E78F311992D9B - Taken by gurm3n. 4 entrants total. Trivia Question: Is my life trash?

t1449789928z1.png

Knurek

Tetris requires uplay, seriously?
There are lines you don't cross Ubi, this was such a line, the last line actually.
Now you are as bad as EA, well, maybe not as bad but really deep down that path leading there.

It's not even funny, imagine launching two clients to play bloody tetris, jut IMAGINE it

Well, at least it doesn't drop framerate to 1 fps, like it did on PS4.
because no way in hell your Uplay friendlists is larger than 2 people

C4rter

congrats bro, I'm at 112 hours and only have 27 achievements

Thanks!
I only had 2 perfect games before so, I don't know why "Fallout 4" now became my third but after 70 hours or so I noticed that I already had many achievements without actively trying to get them.
And since they had no stupid "play though on easy,normal,hard,etc." achievement I thought I can do this. Feels good.
I guess I'll stick to the wasteland for a few hours more now.

Question:

If I buy a game to gift it to one of my friend, I'm not buying it to have the gift in my inventory, but I'm buying the game to gift it immediately, will there be a fucking trade hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom