• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Memories of a Vagabond -- MB-1C93647CCFCB6F07 - Taken by voodooray
Meridian: Age of Invention -- MB-7D84A54D5419FDD8 - Taken by Genki
Mini Golf Mundo -- MB-BE4F90CAFC530B5C - Taken by JCG
Morphine -- MB-A2F6A32FAC436833 - Taken by Abomination
My Best Friends: Cats & Dogs -- MB-07B1505D69E66BCB - Taken by dave is ok
My Bones -- MB-1EB9A91BF60F15C5 - Taken by PaulSane
My Pet Hotel -- MB-397A0707D9071BA6 - Taken by Eila
My Pet Hotel 2 -- MB-80EEF423A8E841FE - Taken by Vuze
My Riding Stables -- MB-7010DC9212C2FAE0 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
My Riding Stables: Life With Horses -- MB-38DAB3179E6975B0 - Taken by El Pollo Diablo
My Vet Practice: In The Country -- MB-21CE01F305A8DBCE - Taken by Hektor
Mystery of Rivenhallows -- MB-EBA89E45505C9379 - Taken by anastef

Tomasety

Is cdkeys.com legit?

To put it simple.

It is not an approved retail vendor. Site doesn't get cd-keys direct from publishers.

There isn't a digital distribution agreement between publishers and cdkeys dot com site.

Cdkeys and other sites like playasia, instagaming and so on are grey market, but they don't play in the same league as G2A or Kinguin (community market based).

You will see different opinions regarding both systems.

Some people don't mind to buy games from first group's sites whilst they dislike the idea of buying from second's group.

Sajko

Arma games are bundled pretty much every year... The only thing I don't have is Arma 3, but thats 15 dollar tier and my backlog is huge. So pass. Lets see what friday brings.

Wok

b2d335f8-c445-4663-9903-4da685831299.jpg

So good.

a1699872-693e-4b9c-84e7-c04b6cfc70ab.jpg

7ed8602d-4bca-45ec-923e-229a5ab2bed9.jpg

kionedrik

For a second I thought the DayZ standalone would be in the bundle.
And speaking of that, I kind of pity anyone that bought that game because it's clear it will never be done and at this point it has already been surpassed in it's own niche.

zkylon

zkylewd
You will get new Brothers in Arms game in a few years. It will be online only open world co-op third person shooter. It will have a big map with points of interest all over it. Also there will be a gold edition for only 110$ that comes with special gold brothers chest. Pls be excited.
i wouldn't mind like a more open version of a brothers in arms game

like adding exploration to the mix i don't think would be a bad idea, just as long as it's not like an "open world tm" thing

I don't want to use a laptop anymore. Would you guys recommend a Surface Pro 4? I don't do any editing besides Word, Excel, and the other Office apps.

If it plays indie games w/o the GPU at an alright level, that's a bonus. I don't need the GPU though as I barely play games on my laptop.

Wok

RIP the Internet.

9a9f3561-b1a3-4b40-84e1-b632defdad1c.jpg

I cannot post pics anymore.

Imgur Downtime Feb 28

We’re sorry to report that AWS, our server infrastructure, is having technical issues at the moment. This directly impacts how Imgur can operate on all platforms and unfortunately means until it’s fixed, Imgur will not be working as intended. Some browsing might still be possible, but you can expect poor performance and no upload ability until this issue is resolved. Another side effect will be any new images will not visually load, as well as the visual aspects of the site.

Once again we apologize for this inconvenience and you can track the status of the AWS issue here: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Durante

This took a while, since I first had to install RTSS :p

Anyway, at 1280x720 with medium shadows it runs at ~35-55 FPS in various locations.
So about twice what it does on Vita.
. Could probably get locked 30 everywhere.
Strangely, it drops to 20 FPS when selecting materials for fusion, which sucks. But even so, it's playable.

I'll still go back to streaming it :p

Anyway, at 1280x720 with medium shadows it runs at ~35-55 FPS in various locations.
Strangely, it drops to 20 FPS when selecting materials for fusion, which sucks. But even so, it's playable.

It also drops this way on my PC when selecting materials. Dunno why.

Based on reactions on the internet my guess is that AMD had another cringe worthy conference where they showed nothing. xD

It was a big mess of developers and marketing guys with barely any script or rehearsal.

Their big finale was an AMD developer partnership with Bethesda, along with the reveal of Vega's actual name which is...drumroll..."Radeon RX Vega."

They did show off some cool VR games though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

MUnited83

For you.

Nice! I really need to buy this damn thing ASAP, but i'm broke :p. Regarding the fusion drops, that's a known issue and seems to be quite common.
Lily on the steam forums has a workaround that fixes that.
Can you try it to see if it improves on the GPD?

Amzin

I don't want to use a laptop anymore. Would you guys recommend a Surface Pro 4? I don't do any editing besides Word, Excel, and the other Office apps.

If it plays indie games w/o the GPU at an alright level, that's a bonus. I don't need the GPU though as I barely play games on my laptop.

Surface is a great piece of hardware if you can afford it, but you can get similar bang for your buck a bit cheaper. I tried out an Acer Switch Alpha... 12 or something last year, and liked it a lot, but decided to go with a full 2-in-1 for my needs (which I also love, so damn flexible, and better battery).

Actually I'm pretty sure battery life is the main reason I went with a 2-in-1 over the Switch, otherwise it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom