• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

PantsuJo

This is only a downside if you don't accept that games on PC are the best Version most of the time. If it's not, it's the devs fault (Arkham, FF13) but for most botched ports there is a solution.

So the only insufferable thing there is: sneaky *I'm not concerned myself, but those PC gamers are insufferable because they talk about how the best version is on PC* posts.

Totally agree.

fantomena

Dreams is not that MM game.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is absolutely coming to PC.

Escape Plan can be anything.

Journey can be anything.

Tenebrous

I got to around 40% completion of FFX-2 on PCSX2 (I have my own disc from back when it launched), so I'll probably buy that, just to finish it without graphical issues.

FFX can bugger off.

Durante

This is only a downside if you don't accept that games on PC are the best Version most of the time. If it's not, it's the devs fault (Arkham, FF13) but for most botched ports there is a solution.

So the only insufferable thing there is: sneaky *I'm not concerned myself, but those PC gamers are insufferable because they talk about how the best version is on PC* posts.
But FF13 on PC is easily the best version :p

i5gmczqq8vtwu7nxtx.png

screenshot_2014-11-30h0fz1.png

ilvboojvf5cjmh1y97.jpg

screenshot_2014-12-08nojj5.jpg

ffxiiiimg2015-10-2517f3pq7.png

screenshot_2014-11-25rmk3w.jpg

Nillansan

Nah I feel the same way. I think it's ingrained from arguing with PCMR idiots (who are probably in ecstasy right now). Good on y'all for getting to play some great games but I'd be lying if I said my stomach wasn't in knots.

I refuse to believe that you are being serious. Please tell me that you are simply fucking about. A simple "LOL" will do.

Come on, you of all People must understand the wind that blows here sometimes ;)

I guess, but still. Reading that someone's stomach was turning because a previously exclusive game is coming to PC was surreal. I've been extremely vocal in my distate for platform exclusivity of any kind and this goes to show how fucked up the situation really is.

Vashetti

Banned
Are there genuinely people in here who are upset about games releasing for other platforms?

Isn't that like reverse port begging - where you want the games to stay on the platform you prefer them to be?

Kalentan

So your answer to my post... Is to prove my point?

Cause let's be honest, yes, the PC has the best versions most of the time. That being said there are a subset of PC gamers who are insufferably smug about this. Worse since this attitude is seemingly making its way into the PC gaming media.

Battlechili

Banned
Final Fantasy X/X-2 and Danganronpa are day one buys for me if they really are coming to PC. Now if only Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 would get ported...

I'm assuming you guys already know about Code of Princess and Phantom Brave at this point?

ArjanN

Cause let's be honest, yes, the PC has the best versions most of the time. That being said there are a subset of PC gamers who are insufferably smug about this. Worse since this attitude is seemingly making its way into the PC gaming media.

Meh, people who are annoying can only get away with it on GAF for so long until they get banned. There's easily as many smug console fanboys here, hell, there's annoying fanboys for everything. That doesn't really say anything about the thing they are fanboys for.

Kalentan

Meh, people who are annoying can only get away with it on GAF for so long until they get banned. There's easily as many smug console fanboys here, hell, there's annoying fanboys for everything. That doesn't really say anything about the thing they are fanboys for.

Oh I know. As I mentioned in my first post in this thread. Since this makes those who play the console that lost its exclusive also become annoying. The fanboys will act like they were betrayed or somethin.

Going through this thread like VinceMacmahon.gif

Every other page something awesome being ported. Gimme all those japanese vita games, gimme the jrpgs, gimme all of dat.

Also, ayyyy some people salty that some game isn´t exclusive to "their" system anymore and others being like, "mimimi, pc master race can be even more smug now". Lmao.

Great thread. Thumbs up.

Kyougar

You are proving my point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why is it wrong or insufferable by stating a fact? It is only a problem if you feel that your own choice of gaming Platform is inferior.
And why only PC gamers? You can go in every DF Thread that talks about the difference between Xbox and playstation Titles and these "Playstation looks better" or "Xbox has more stable Framerate" Posts take whole pages.

You are proving my point. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Why is it wrong or insufferable by stating a fact? It is only a problem if you feel that your own choice of gaming Platform is inferior.
And why only PC gamers? You can go in every DF Thread that talks about the difference between Xbox and playstation Titles and these "Playstation looks better" or "Xbox has more stable Framerate" Posts take whole pages.

because it's fun to kick over another kid's sandcastle, but not fun when someone does it to yours :^)

orochi91

Nice!

I'm about to plat the PS4 version this week, so I'll likely pick this up in a steam sale late next year.

I pray some godly modder will add in DUAL AUDIO :3

Japanese developers and publishers taking interest in Steam and finding some profitability there is probably one of the things I'm the happiest about in gaming right now. If I wouldn't have to buy Danganronpa for my Vita, that would be fantastic.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Good, good! I will definitely get FFX HD. Slightly less worried over FF12 now. Who the fuck would have thought the entire Final Fantasy series would be on PC (bar FFIX :( )

Wait, people are actually troubled by this news? Why?

*reads through the thread* ".....oh". That's fucking stupid, just putting that out there. Games should be on everything if at all possible, this completely narrowminded, ass-backwards view is absolutely repugnant.

TL;DR - I will buy both of these the minute they hit Steam. Call the cops.

Joey Ravn

Banned

I refer to you to that 7th core unlocked on the PS4, for example. Don't act as if a subset of console users (and PS4 users in concrete this generation) weren't smug as fuck once in a while. Or every day.

Top Bottom