• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So... technically have $6 I can spend. I could get Icewind Dale or a couple smaller GOGs... or maybe EYE and Clash of Heroes if they get good enough sales.

Must stay strong and stick to the games I knew I wanted before all this madness started
LLShC.gif

kswiston

Rage has dropped to $29.99 regular price? Talk about a quick price collapse. $15 or less during this sale is a real possibility now.

Is that a pricing mistake on DI? Have it on sale for $20 yesterday then $10 today? I wouldd be kind of bummed if I had bought it at $20

Again folks, don't buy ANYTHING that is 50% off or lower, unless its a daily deal. The big AAA games that are 25% today WILL be a daily deal by the end of the sale.

Raw64life

Glad I held off on RAGE when it was $30 last month. Already down to $20 and could maybe go down even further on a daily deal. Hoping for that and Bastion.

JohngPR

Dead Island + Brady guide was $10 and Rage was $20 for a about 45 seconds...wonder what that was all about.

EDIT: DI is back to $10 now.

Chris R

Fuck.

At least I don't remember my Steam password so I can't login while working! Yay!

I don't even know what I want from Steam any more. I mean Witcher 2 would be sweet, but seeing as I haven't even finished Witcher 1 I should probably hold off :( Huge backlog, but isn't adding to that backlog what this season is all about?

Wow Dead Island back on sale for 10 bucks. I haven't even played it since the 4 pack I got back during the Autumn sale. Oh well.....

Edit: pricing error. They fixed it.

FUCK, I saw Dead Island for 8€ but Steam didn't let me go to it's page and buy it :'(

Hamilton it's 75% off, as well as Fable and Portal 2. Oh my. They are already killing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom