• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

UK pricing

lijQ1.jpg

Sanic

I'm trying to see if anyone I know wants a copy but i'll probably have at least a copy or two of Dead Island to trade away to those who missed the deal. Can't accept payments so a gift of a similarly priced game would have to do.

Aaron

For adventure game fans, The Next Big Thing is one of the best I've played in a while. Better than anything Telltale has ever made.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I just used the Gift Pile thing, it's awesome.

5-6 objectives per day, when you beat an objective you EITHER get a gift or coal. Valve sent me 2 coupons to my inventory: 33% off any Valve game from January to March, 50% off any Konami game from January to March. Pretty swell.

An-Det

I was just thinking about this, how it is the Monday before Christmas so this would be coming up. Here we go. Good luck everybody.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So wait, Steam hasn't accounted yet xmas achievements that have been obtained prior to the holiday sales?

Derrick01

Banned
Whew I got out of the first day alive. I'm just trying to see what the gift/contest thing is but my steam reverted back to non sale steam :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom