• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scitek

untitledg1yq3.jpg

Okay, they fixed Metro 2033, 75% off now. I already have four games on today's sale. Heh.

So, Metro 2033 is pretty good, right? Worth $5.00?

syllogism

There's a -50% (or apparently -33% in EU?) off any single valve game coupon in your steam inventory, not that anyone needs that

Prezhulio

ah, so it really was a good deal for just cause 2 for $2 from amazon the other day. i bought it day one on ps3, but i'll gladly add that cdkey from amazon to my account now. could've sworn it was $2.50 on the summer sale though...

Plasma

Banned
Tempted to buy the Warner Bros. pack, I already have Bastion and the Batman games on the 360 but all the dlc is in this as well and it will look a lot better on the PC. Also all the FEAR games and LOTR War in the North.

Damn you Steam.

Derrick01

Banned
I hit the get started button for my free gift and it took me back to the old non sale page. I hope I didn't lose my free gift :(

Store glitching for me so I'll leave it a bit.
I just used the Gift Pile thing, it's awesome.

5-6 objectives per day, when you beat an objective you EITHER get a gift or coal. Valve sent me 2 coupons to my inventory: 33% off any Valve game from January to March, 50% off any Konami game from January to March. Pretty swell.
My valve one was 50%. Don't think it was until March.

Also got flight Control HD 50% off. I guess its tradebait.

I thought it would be coupons given their recent reveal. Bit annoying they are valid after the sale ends (I want to stack them with the sale
so if I use 50% on something thats 75% off that -25% so Steam gives me credit...I know it'll be 75+12.5,,,
)

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I would suggest not buying anything until all the technical issues are resolved, which shouldn't take too long.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Wait, so these are only the daily deals? There will be a different list each day? :O

Almost the entire store is on sale for the whole two weeks. Each day there will, further, be 12 or so daily deals. When these daily deals cycle off the games will still be on sale, but not for as good a price.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I can put the Dead Island four pack in my cart at $20.xx, but when I go to check out it's the $80.xx price. Boooo.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition is on sale @ £12.49 or £37.48 for a 4 pack (£9.37 each). What's the chance of Capcom going lower than the current 50% off?

Anyone want to go for a 4 pack? I can't host, but I'd be happy to paypal gift the host. :D

TheExodu5

Banned
I just used the Gift Pile thing, it's awesome.

5-6 objectives per day, when you beat an objective you EITHER get a gift or coal. Valve sent me 2 coupons to my inventory: 33% off any Valve game from January to March, 50% off any Konami game from January to March. Pretty swell.

Coal?

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Lame, price changed when I added to cart. Bait and switch, thanks Valve.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I can put the Dead Island four pack in my cart at $20.xx, but when I go to check out it's the $80.xx price. Boooo.

Yep, that's what happens with me, I've tried it 15 times now, and the price always corrects on the last step.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
My inventory steam item is HL2:E1, which I already have :(

graywolf323

I got a 33% off Valve games coupon which sucks since I own EVERYTHING except Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and I won't buy that for only 33% off

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition is on sale @ £12.49 or £37.48 for a 4 pack (£9.37 each). What's the chance of Capcom going lower than the current 50% off?

Is this a joke? CAPCOM are participating in the sale?! Fucking hell, I guess they never bothered during the other sales because they really were waiting for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom