• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alf717

I logged in and saw that dead island was like $10 with 5 seconds left but was on the wrong account. Cart say $40 now.

matt05891

Dead Island shows for $10.19 and the dlc was $1.69; Pretty sure it was a mistake.

Edit:Maybe not it went away and came back again.

iavi

PORTAL 2 IS ONLY 7.49 FFFFFFF

e: It shows as 7.49 in my wishlist, but 14.99 on the store page...what? is it up on the daily deal block, and they haven't adjusted?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/holidaysalecommunitygroup

cc5c892134789f50b3062e1eaa31435126561050.jpg[img]

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
where is the sale??? D:

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like stuff is going on and off sale, technical problems as usual. Should have taken a screenshot I guess.

Had the deals up, 00% off Metro 2033 :lol

Prezhulio

anyone snag a dead island 4 pack with glitch price that would be willing to sell me a copy? haha :(

hoping for 75% off daily deal for dead island as it's one of the few releases i didn't get this year, but that seems unlikely

GHG

fuuuu. missed out on the dead island glitch. if someone got a cheap 4 pack i'll happily get involved.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Is Dead Island any good? It's £5.09 at the moment.

EDIT. It was a pricing glitch. Now at £20.00 so er... No.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Pendulo Adventure Pack is my first frustrating miss. Damn good deal there.

Edit: I should make a list of sales I miss for kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom