• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Just some Star Wars stuff for me today, probably.

Considering Cities in Motion.

RS4-

Ugh more coupons; I forgot what I got 66% off for but something I won't play lol

edit - 66% off singularity. Ehhhh.

graywolf323

alright two spots left in a Terraria 4-pack

1. graywolf323 (I'll be hosting)
2. Cuban Legend
3. ???
4. ???

quote this post if you want in

Being an old-timer (33) and playing Jedi Knight stuff on my IBM back in the day, Dark Forces is great and Jedi Knight I/II are great. The other stuff is hit and miss. And I'm not totally sure how well it'll play on modern stuff, but, I'll pay $1.24 to try Dark Forces and not have to dig up my old CD. So, the $4.99 whole Jedi Knight collection pack is pretty good if it runs.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently I already owned the Jedi Knight collection...

I feel really ashamed when stuff like this happens.

lowestdregs

Neo Member
Any comments on Solar 2? I've been thinking about getting it for a while and waited on a sale.

I really liked this game, and recommend it. It may not be for everyone though. If it looks like something you'd get into, then I'd get it, especially at that price.

Maybe try the demo first - it's only a small download if I remember right. I played the demo when it first came out, and had bought the game within a few minutes, before finishing the demo.

graywolf323

so any opinions on Cities in Motion?

it's not related to the Cities XL series is it? I've heard of those games having a lot of problems

This is really weird, but one of the coupons I acquired through the achievements is for the "Delta Force Platinum Pack" which doesn't even exist. Clicking "View Applicable Games" shows nothing.

Anyone else get anything like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom