• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Hell if people are feeling nice I'll throw my name into the pile for a copy of The Ship too. Of course I'll pass along the love.

steam id: thepsychoraven

bs000

Mysterious GAFer added me on Steam and told me to post this:

dnO1f.jpg

Petrie

Banned
Id like to get a copy of the ship for a non gaffer, but I'll certainly make sure it gets passed on further here. Id petrieslastword

Im_Special

Can Star Wars Battlefront II be played as a single player game? I know the gist of the gameplay type, but I'm not sure if I really would want to get into multiplayer team based stuff, instead just goof around with me vs some bots.

Drek

Can I not buy a 4 pack if I already own the game in question? its not letting me check out with the Terraria 4 pack.

vazel

Banned
Can Star Wars Battlefront II be played as a single player game? I know the gist of the gameplay type, but I'm not sure if I really would want to get into multiplayer team based stuff, instead just goof around with me vs some bots.
There is an entertaining single player campaign following a legion of Stormtroopers throughout the war.

RoboShmup

Banned
If I add Bioshock Infinite to my wishlist can I win the game in the drawing? It shows up as "Unreleased Title" without an image when I add it to my wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom