• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahadan

I really don't get the point of those coupons. 95% of the time the game is cheaper right now than it'll be with th coupon.

Anyway still have these that I'd like to trade (except coals, unless for dota2)

sYS0p.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, how many people are just going to put "I really like the game, but I couldn’t find the stupid cake." for Portal? Seems you need to make anther recommendation at the very least.

Sysgen

FEAR 3 is $12.49 at Getgames but the checkout page is in a non US currency. Is that going to be a problem? Also, can I use the Steam key in the US?

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I really don't get the point of those coupons. 95% of the time the game is cheaper right now than it'll be with th coupon.

Anyway still have these that I'd like to trade (except coals, unless for dota2)

sYS0p.jpg

Do the coupons not stack with the sale? If not lame >:/

lowestdregs

Neo Member
FEAR 3 is $12.49 at Getgames but the checkout page is in a non US currency. Is that going to be a problem? Also, can I use the Steam key in the US?

You should be able to change the currency. Think you have to choose "rest of the world" somewhere - not sure exactly where sorry. I always pay in USD.

Divius

Everyone who owns the Ship will get 2 copies. Each person you gift it to will get a second copy as well.
If this is true I wouldn't mind a copy. :3

- 50% OFF Oddboxx.
- 10% OFF Paradox
- 33% OFF Dungeon Siege III

Up for grabs, let me know if you want any of these.

We should really have a pass it on The Ship thread. Everyone on GAF should get this game. There's plenty to go around. I just got the game through a trade and now I have a giftable copy too.

I like this idea!

Can I have your gift copy and I'll pass it on :)

steam id: chriswok

Nelo Ice

Banned
We should really have a pass it on The Ship thread. Everyone on GAF should get this game. There's plenty to go around. I just got the game through a trade and now I have a giftable copy too.

Works for me I want to try the game since AC Brotherhood ripped off its idea and I loved AC multi.

edti: id is Nelo Ice

DaBuddaDa

$4.99 for all of the Jedi Knight games soooo gooooood.

The $33.49 for Stronghold 3 "deal" is a laughable slap to the face of anyone who was ever a fan of the series or genre. That piece of crap isn't even worth $10.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Any reason to get Bastion on Steam over the 360 version (besides the Free/$1 DLC thing)?

I'm thinking Comfy Couch wins this time since it's not all 3D/1080p/60FPSy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom