• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Hard Reset get considerably better beyond the demo area?

It does get better when you get a full arsenal so it was way more fun for me on my 2nd and 3rd playthrough.

HR and SW are best played starting from normal and working your way up to Insane with the NG+ feature imo.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Do what's right.

rz1QneG.gif

Knurek

How is Reus? From what I've seen it looks kinda interesting but at the same time it looks like it could get really repetitive.

Toma loved it, can't get much better recommendation for an Indie game.

Damn, Konami is owning the sale - first the MGSR, now with Castlevania deal (wish it was 75% off though).

kafiend

Yes, it does. Like all modern Ubisoft titles.

Which isn't a big deal, but it's truly awful compared to Origin/Steam.

These vote options are pretty bad, but I voted for one anyway for the CARDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Volvo plz. ;_;

Rocksmith 2014 stopped using Uplay for some reason in the last week or so.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I see a giveaway for a game I dont have, and actually want o_O entered faster than a hooker pays her pimp so he doesnt slap her

Tendo

How is Risk of Rain? Thinking of snagging the 4 pack for me and some friends. I watched some videos and it seems up our alley. Any impressions?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hello all this is an extra key that came on instructions in my Metro Last Light retail version. I cannot guarantee it will work, but from what I read all around the retail came with two instructions and both keys will work.
Thanks and happy holidays!

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro Last Light -- MB-5CBC25229C0EB07E

Your awesome

Wooo, Castlevania!

Alright, my damage so far:

• Metal Gear Rising
  • Bit.Trip.Runner 2
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
  • Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Don't know if I'm going to buy anything else, maybe 1 or 2 cheap ones. Happy with this sale :)

And I voted Brothers ;)

Although Chivalry is awesome as well.

Turfster

Humble Store Daily
  • Monaco 2.99$
  • Mount & Blade Warband 4.99$
  • Fotonica (Greenlit, steam key coming) 2.99$
  • Lily Looking Through 2.49$
  • Waking Mars 1.99$
  • Dungeon Defenders 12.49$
  • Dungeon Of Elements (not Steam) 4.99$
  • YDKJ 4.99$