• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Is that... Russell Crowe?

I've never noticed the resemblance :eek:

originalbsiah.gif

FoneBone

A few people said Batman: Arkham Origins would be $20 on Amazon - is there any source for that, and when is that supposed to happen?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
PSA: FOTONICA is barely a game, not really worth your money yet. Sorta lame.

I bought it for the 3D support.

Zafir

I've voted for Brothers, but, what is so good about it?

Note: I'm being sincere with the question, I genuinely haven't really read into it much so I'm curious as to how it plays and why it's so good to see whether I should buy it or not when it comes on sale. :p

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
dayz hasnt dropped from place 1 so far this sale, is it really selling that much honestly ?

The_Monk

Just put a Snow Globe #3 for 39.98€ the exact same amount it would be required for TWD Season 2 and MGS Revengeance. Come on glitch in the Matrix + Holiday spirit, make it happen!

Zeliard

What about Brutal Legend? Is it any good?

Lovely dialogue and story, strong voice acting, truly great metal soundtrack, and a very well-designed and inventive setting, all of which don't come as much of a surprise from a Tim Schafer game.

The gameplay mechanics however have gotten a decidedly mixed reception (leaning towards the negative). The game starts off as a very basic though enjoyable enough 3D hack-and-slash before introducing some RTS-like elements later on, which you may or may not find appealing.

I'd say go for it if you want another Tim Schafer adventure game, as the game still resembles one in many respects despite being more action-oriented than his usual style. You can always turn it down to easy if you want to mostly fly through the combat stuff and just enjoy the story.

Can't really go wrong for $1.99 anyway :p

Tenumi

Banned
I voted before I came to the thread today to check things out. I wondered what I voted, so I checked.

I voted for Brothers.

Thank goodness, I'm helping!

I hate missing a good price on the community market because of an error telling me to check if I have cookies enabled. I'm using the built-in browser you jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom