• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubb

How's Cities XL? Does that play like simcity and if so, is it better than the new simcity?

It can be played offline, that should be enough. I only have a bit on time on Cities played (love Tropico too much), but yes it seems a lot like SimCity.

EDIT: Complaints about the game lagging when your city gets bigger. I probably haven't played long enough to reach this point.

Deadbeat

Banned
Do what's right.

rz1QneG.gif
Better start raising your hand because Hitler is going to be on his way.

The_Monk

Going to sell all the cards I have in my Inventory. It will be a cold empty inventory and they won't sell for much but it's the right thing to do.

legacyzero

Banned
Hello all this is an extra key that came on instructions in my Metro Last Light retail version. I cannot guarantee it will work, but from what I read all around the retail came with two instructions and both keys will work.
Thanks and happy holidays!

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro Last Light -- MB-5CBC25229C0EB07E

Game of the YEAR right here folks.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I voted for brothers, more people need to play that wonderful game.

Chivalry goes on sale every 10 bloody seconds, if you vote for that you're an asshole.

It can be played offline, that should be enough. I only have a bit on time on Cities played (love Tropico too much), but yes it seems a lot like SimCity.

Tropico is very good as well.

Just in case people did not see my earlier post. Cities XL is very fun and it has tons of great mods. I have played over 20hrs of Cities XL just in case anyone wants to know.

derExperte

Is there a link to confirm that?

Was talked about a lot in here and Steam showed a disclaimer before checkout. Reason: You can get a refund before release.

Put it in my card just now:

Note: Pre-purchase items are not eligible for Snow Globe trading card rewards. The following items will not earn trading card rewards:
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

Arthea

Tropico is very good as well.

Just in case people did not see my earlier post. Cities XL is very fun and it has tons of great mods. I have played over 20hrs of Cities XL just in case anyone wants to know.

for the second I thought Jasex played 20 hrs of Cities XL, that was terrifying, then I noticed stache
what a relief!

Talamius

I voted for brothers, more people need to play that wonderful game.

Chivalry goes on sale every 10 bloody seconds, if you vote for that you're an asshole.

I actually fired this up after grabbing DW cheap. The server browser STILL doesn't fucking work.

A vote for Chivalry really is a vote for Hitler.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I don't understand who buys games that can't be purchased just for the sake of it, does the game have steam keys made by the dev?

It's no different to any other hobby: the rarer the item, the more coveted it is. As you can't trade activated games between accounts, people were coughing up 60 keys (~$125 at current prices) for Saw as the amount of gift copies remaining dwindled into the single digits.

I wonder if Aussie Steam has the beach scene snowglobe on top...

It does.

ZenaxPure

Just bought Hack Slash Loot from the humble daily on a whim, no idea why. Oh well, less than $2 so even if I don't like it I can't complain.

Arrrrgh that stupid huge gif froze my computer so I had to go log in to GAF on my phone to enter the Metro raffle. I hope I made it in time.

Edit - Fuck, looks like I didn't

deroli

Judging from the trailer, this brothers game looks super interesting. Casted my first vote this sale! Those other two games already were dailies, you people :mad:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That poor guy in the Motor Rock trading forum.

Two days ago he wanted to trade his copy of Fez for Motor Rock... Now Fez is a potential community choice deal for $2.50 (not to mention having been in a bundle) and he wants to trade it for a game that no longer exists.

I wonder how long it will take for people to start selling their inventory copies for $100 on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom