• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2015 - Steam GOTY results: Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see how good it is. None of their previous games has a good review or is more than 20 bucks, but here they are jumping right in to a AAA-priced title. It's certainly ambitious, and there's probably a fair share of people who will buy pirate anything. Looking forward to impressions!

Well, they are 20 bucks now, but they had AAA prices at launch (at least that's how I remember Two Worlds 2)

Jawmuncher

Umh, a friend said me, in order to play the final chapter of the game in Birth by Sleep, I need to complete the game on Critical Mode. Is it true? Because I started it in dumb beginner mode as usually.

Final Chapter
Acquire every Xehanort report as each character, then complete all three story modes to unlock the Final Chapter.

2015-01-30_21-10-24.jpg

well then ...

5154087200_f1a64f6258.jpg

Jawmuncher

I just found this:
If you have been playing on and finished Critical mode for all three characters, you will be prompted with the Final Episode after completing your third characters story. This is closure for fans as we uncover the events after the initial game. In these episodes, you will be playing as Aqua and her stats will carry over to the new save.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...-hearts-birth-sleep-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

:S
All I can say is, it's probably not worth it.

kevin1025

Banned
A spare!

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kevin1025, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tales of Maj'Eyal -- MB-84BEF58B71059E06 - Taken by Vlad. 3 entrants total.

t1422652637z1.png

OFF TOPIC but who cares we're in community now! :D

anyone know a good portable charger? I want it to charge the following: Vita, tablet, phone and 3DS, maybe I might get a laptop but i highly doubt it. also. no I don't carry all of that with me at once... well not the 3ds and vita, its just one or the other. it stays in my bookbag along with my tablet which i use at school. looking to spend around 30 bucks or something (nothing more than 40)

titch

Meant to make this a lightning, doh!!!

An extra and a couple i wont play so better going to someone that will - hopefully.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ignite -- MB-4F43D8EB5A79B13B - Taken by Polishin8r. 5 entrants total.
Basketball Pro Management 2014 -- MB-A666292E35C06BBB - Taken by Kurt Russell. 1 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-0995CA52EFF33CD8 - Taken by Madn - Taken by fenners. 2 entrants total.

t1422662535z1.png

fernandes

Every single time I join a group, I get a fuckton of spam.
So no, fuck Indiegala and everyone else that does this "oh join our steam group!" bullshit.

It's still better than the usual "Like on Facebook" or "Follow on Twitter", imho.
But yeah, I wish Steam had a "Don't show on activity feed" option for groups.

Ozium

make a throwaway email account, make a throwaway steam account, use those for all the group giveaways and shit

redeem key on your real account

boom

edit: I made a bullshit FB account for the cot damn pac-man ce dx+ unlockable skin where you have to earn all medals and one of the medals is to share cheevos on FB... namco pls

tmarg

It's still better than the usual "Like on Facebook" or "Follow on Twitter", imho.
But yeah, I wish Steam had a "Don't show on activity feed" option for groups.

No it isn't. I have throwaway accounts on those services specifically for that purpose. Not so much on steam.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I need to ask as I haven't easily spotted it, is there a way to disable notification pop-ups you get when Steam groups you're part of post updates?

FloatOn

ok pix the cat is quite fun. I can see myself getting addicted to this.

it's like pac-man meets chuchu rocket meets snake on a nokia phone.

Ozium

I would have bought it day one if it had a launch discount... but now I will wait for it to be bundled out of spite while I play Pac & Pal in the meantime

kevin1025

Banned

It's a game that benefits a larger screen (or maybe a higher resolution) when it gets real nuts. I played it on the Vita and when it hits the shrunk down screen it is pretty tough to keep a combo going. But I played it for hours, I love that game.

I've got Pix the Cat from PS+ and haven't tried it yet. I'll have to play it soon to get in on it while the gaf hype is there.

Looks really cool. I liked PacmanDX, oldschool Snake, AND ChuChu Rocket (gimme ChuChu Steam version with online play, please).

MUnited83

For you.
Do you work for IndieGala, or what?
It's a scummy behavior. OTOH Turfster should just ignore their giveaways.
I really don't see what's scummy about it. They spend money getting shitloads of keys, i think they are entitled to ask for a extremely simple thing that doesnt affect you in the first place.

Lain

Still in disbelief about Raven's Cry actually releasing and me downloading it right now, for the second, since the first time it only downloaded 2GB. Not even all the delays helped with a problem-free release, I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom