• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Whoa. I need more Canadian friends

I'm really regretting not grabbing that Payday 2 bundle from HB now. Anyone got a spare key by chance?

If not, 8 bucks for Shadow Warrior 2 seems pretty decent.

Nzyme32

pricing error for me?

just got it for 3.95 canadian

UK was also flipping between £34.99 and £3.49 - 8 attempts later - got it for £3.49

90% discount seems like a pricing error, but I'm game

And thanks Nabs - wouldn't have checked otherwise

Tizoc

Weird, I see CDN$ 8.89

EDIT: did you have one of them already?

pAYDAY 2 was in a humblebundle so that's prob. how they got it to be so cheap.

Showed up for me as $8.08 and snagged the bundle. I won't ever played payday 2 but Shadow Warrior 2 for $8 was hard to pass up.
Which I got with Gaben Dollars ;P

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
had payday2

so i guess I saved a little extra

was showing 4.39 or something like that for regular one

You only pay for what you don't own and there's a 10% discount on the bundle itself. CDN$4.39 - 10% = CDN$3.95. The 90% discount on Shadow Warrior 2 is probably a mistake, though, given it's only three months old.

Nabs

The price keeps changing back to normal for me before I can check out :(

I'm so glad you guys were able to grab it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Finished Tales of Berseria and man what a ride. Now to grind grade and then finish the game again to start New Game Plus.

Wok

I lost 1 € with GAMEPUMP due to foreign exchange.

I hope the 2 "free" games are good.

When I paid:
L5Ngopq.png

When I was refunded:
B7sulBc.png

bbd23

ModBot said:
Instructions for bbd23:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bbd23, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior 2 -- MB-B078DB563EC235CB - Taken by Endruen. 36 entrants total.

t1485887825z1.png

Bought an extra copy

Nzyme32

I lost 1 € with GAMEPUMP due to foreign exchange.

I hope the 2 "free" games are good.

When I paid:
L5Ngopq.png

When I was refunded:
B7sulBc.png

Same sort of thanks to brexit - lost a £1. On the plus side, I still get those 2 games whenever they drop (we'll wait and see) and it isn't really much compared to the fees the guy will be paying. Also I think SW2 price glitch is a happy substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom