• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2017 - Magical Pyres can't melt Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I envy all you guys who can play first-person (and related) games without getting a nauseating feeling.

I have so many games I want to try, but keep getting 'motion-sickness'. I don't know what happened, just suddenly started happening. I mean, I'm getting it from effin Morrowind as well.

Maybe I need to increase my fov, or fps.

I have the same problem. While in most cases i can solve it by increasing the FOV. Even then there are games (like most source games or games like metro in the sections without any weapon) that still make me motion-sick.

famfrit

YOU CAN SEE THEIR PANTIES

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Tizoc

Oh wow, excellent giveaway. Not a free-for-all though, so choices have to be made.

Oh I forgot about that >_<
If I send to modbot again with MULTIENTRY, it'll update the current one and then more people can enter for more games right?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It's ModBot's birthday? Aww. I remember when he first showed up, all full of promise and potential and not at all determined to one day overthrow it's masters.

And Monk is back too. Happy coffee.

Oh I forgot about that >_<
If I send to modbot again with MULTIENTRY, it'll update the current one and then more people can enter for more games right?

Yes I think Free For All means you can enter for all of them but I am pretty sure you can only win one.

Tizoc

For the new page
qVdYZvS.jpg

Good luck and let me know if you encounter issues redeeming the key.
Now updated with MULTIENTRY and Autorepost, but please note that there is very likely to be a 1 hour difference.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

t1cxE6r.gif
Get Even -- MB-09CF34C1D664C7A4 - Taken by Hektor. 44 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
SPINTIRES -- MB-A0851F060B595860 - Taken by bobnowhere. 18 entrants total.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-57194D29859050D0 - Taken by Endruen. 1 entrants total.
Alan Wake's Collector's Edition -- MB-BBD03F81635DCA1B - Taken by Mikurden. 5 entrants total.
Broken Age -- MB-48727B69D53EEC78
Contradiction -- MB-5DE28EDEA9EA378F - Taken by KainXVIII. 38 entrants total.
Headlander -- MB-CB82048CA2A0D1CC - Taken by Dangerblade. 24 entrants total.
Root Double -- MB-F53427418AD6CC2D - Taken by Monooboe. 18 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Sonic Mania -- MB-0A5B3901E03BFEB6 - Taken by KenOD. 62 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-DE3223E600F0D1F3
The Deadly Tower of Monsters -- MB-D5FAF357BEDD57E5 - Taken by Sarcasm. 6 entrants total.
The Keep -- MB-95DE56155315BEBD - Taken by Ladekabel. 4 entrants total.
The Turing Test -- MB-33097CF661E7253F - Taken by Father_Brain. 28 entrants total.
Undertale -- MB-E05AE65BA0B5D5C1 - Taken by pantsattack. 20 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-C5D56BA2AAD8B59D - Taken by Orakio Rob. 2 entrants total.
Westerado: Double Barreled -- MB-A8FC3AA31AC180A4 - Taken by MushroomSamba. 6 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
Xanadu Next -- MB-088C4EEFD351BB68 - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 61 entrants total.

t1499450920z1.png

Plesiades

Speaking of... isn't Forza 7 like 100GBs?

With everyone pushing 4K assets and whatnot, I hope that devs put them inside optional DLC downloads.

Madventure

Could be like Payday 2: The Giggining

Downloads 3-5 gigs every other day to slightly tweak a detail on several heist masks

FLD

I think knowing that Cold Steel is coming this month but not having a specific date might actually be worse than just having a vague "summer" window. I'm hesitant to start playing anything that might be even slightly long because what if it comes out next week?! It's the week before the 3rd's release all over again, only this time it could last the entire month lol.

By the way, thanks to all the nice folks that suggested Hexcells in the Steam sale threads. I considered buying only the first one to see what it was like, but most of you suggested adding Hexcells Plus, so I ended up buying the Hexcells Complete Pack.

Well, I'm about to finish the first game and I'm so glad I bought the pack. The game is awesome! Thanks, guys!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Today there is a large wave of VAC bans going out, looks like about 3x-4x more so far than any other day in VAC history. Around 36,000 so far. Stay safe, SteamGAF
and don't cheat

sadblob

Today there is a large wave of VAC bans going out, looks like about 3x-4x more so far than any other day in VAC history. Around 36,000 so far. Stay safe, SteamGAF
and don't cheat

I love when the VAC wave hits, reading the community discussions for CSGO is very entertaining.

If anyone is feeling bored, just pick a random thread here

neoemonk

For the first time in years, I bought nothing in the Steam sale.

It's a hollow victory however, as I decided to sign up for Humble Monthly. I will still be drowning in unplayed games.

Fantastic giveaway Tizoc.
Winning something would be nice after not being able to afford anything during the sale.
So hyped for sonic.

neoemonk

So Humble Trove is just a pool of free games I get for signing up for Humble Monthly? Am I understanding that correctly?

Pakkidis

By the way, thanks to all the nice folks that suggested Hexcells in the Steam sale threads. I considered buying only the first one to see what it was like, but most of you suggested adding Hexcells Plus, so I ended up buying the Hexcells Complete Pack.

Well, I'm about to finish the first game and I'm so glad I bought the pack. The game is awesome! Thanks, guys!

Game is strangely addicting. I bought squarecells but I didn't enjoy it as much.

I was debating whether to give this away, but I really, really doubt it'd be up my alley, and in the spirit of ModBot's birthday, have at it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Father_Brain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin -- MB-649C3E39FD569598 - Taken by rostocker. 14 entrants total.

t1499380147z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom